PDA

View Full Version : Holy WTF Batman!?!

Joelski
2 June 2017, 13:23
Saw this on another forum. The craziness is off the hook and I imagine many have read the thread already. A friend is developing a CC course for Fire/EMS personnel and this is what I fear the most. Not that they'll become bail bondsmen/bounty hunters, but that fireman Bob with the streak of Billy Badass will draw inappropriately and bypass the whole practicing restraint, prudence, and de-escalation algorithm on the way to committing murder.

https://youtu.be/orSLlDlS0h4

UWone77
2 June 2017, 13:26
I saw this video a few days ago. Complete amateur hour. Tragic it cost everyone their lives.

Pyzik
2 June 2017, 13:28
What in the hell. Clearly going to need to read the back story.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Joelski
2 June 2017, 13:32
The two bounty hunters and the perp shot and killed each other in a confined space with 2 civvys in close proximity and other people nearby outside the cube of death.

FortTom
2 June 2017, 14:41
Jeez, talk about shit going bad in a nanosecond! I don't pretend to know LEO tactics, apparently, neither did the "bounty hunters". I think anyone acting as a bounty hunter, and carrying a lethal weapon, should be held to the same standards of training that a cop does. Actually, if a case involves someone known not to hesitate to shoot, then "investigators" should turn those cases over to the U.S. Marshalls.

FT

Jester Gunwerkz
2 June 2017, 16:43
20 or so shots in what 6 seconds or so? Bad MOJO all around. Here in Oklahoma, at least they introduced licensing requirements for Bounty Hunters. Not perfect by any means, but for years there were no standards in this state.

Stone
2 June 2017, 18:39
The two bounty hunters and the perp shot and killed each other in a confined space with 2 civvys in close proximity and other people nearby outside the cube of death.
Yeah but who shot who? Sounded like a trigger happy shit fest. Those two probably shot each other and accidently killed the BG in the process. If the guy is armed and your on target why would you close the distance to zero, no need until he complies or dies...

Eric
3 June 2017, 03:37
Well that was fugley.