PDA

View Full Version : Limited Edition UPS Brown Lantac E-BCG 308

GOST
29 June 2017, 07:11

NEW limited edition UPS brown Lantac E-BCG 308. Quite possibly the rarest bolt carrier group not on the market. This new limited E-BCG is so light that your mail carrier will think the box is empty and throw it away.

Specifications

Caliber .308 Win
Carrier Stile DPMS
Finish Sticky Doo-Doo Brown
Weight Literally 0 oz.

UWone77
29 June 2017, 07:30
Moved more appropriately to the Lounge.

Oh... and FUCK UPS.

Pyzik
29 June 2017, 09:11
Funny not-funny.

Sucks man.

FortTom
29 June 2017, 10:22
Funny not-funny.

Sucks man.
Yeah, it sucks. But you gotta admit it's a little funny. And if UW gets so mad he wants to kick some ass, he can kick GOST's ass.[:D]

UWone77
29 June 2017, 10:29
Yeah, it sucks. But you gotta admit it's a little funny. And if UW gets so mad he wants to kick some ass, he can kick GOST's ass.[:D]

GOST likes to micro aggress people.

Pyzik
29 June 2017, 10:55
https://i.imgflip.com/vulbc.jpg

GOST
29 June 2017, 12:41
Uh-oh I'm a racist.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microaggression

alamo5000
29 June 2017, 13:01
GOST likes to micro aggress people.

I hate to make light of your situation but this made me laugh. HAHAA!!!

It does suck though. I would be mad at UPS too.

Stone
29 June 2017, 19:43
Moved more appropriately to the Lounge.

Oh... and FUCK UPS.

You can add the USPS to that list. Fracktards "lost" an extremely valuable delivery of mine. It was picked up on Monday and the tracking ends there. Was supposed to be delivered yesterday. Poof, it just friggen disappeared... Glad it was insured. I'm pretty sure during the next zombie apocalypse journalists and delivery drivers will be targets of opportunity.

FortTom
30 June 2017, 07:39
Uh-oh I'm a racist.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microaggression

Nah, I envision him more of a radical left wing agitator. Get him some hot chocolate, coloring books and a safe space and he'll snap out of that ongoing, post election primal scream.[:D]

FT[:D]

Aberration79
10 July 2017, 20:48
Wait. So I cant get a E-BCG 308 in UPS brown?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UWone77
10 July 2017, 21:19
Wait. So I cant get a E-BCG 308 in UPS brown?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can also get 100% skeletonized lowers from them. Free Air Ship.

GOST
11 July 2017, 02:47
UW what is the outcome from this UPS mess?

UWone77
11 July 2017, 16:14
UW what is the outcome from this UPS mess?

Lantac put in a claim.

Originally, they were sending me one they had floating around the office, so when I didn't get it, there wasn't likely going to be a replacement. Only thing wasted was their generosity.

I tried looking at my surveillance camera footage on that day. The driver looks like he's holding something small, but I can't tell if the box was compromised already and that's why he didn't finish the delivery.

GOST
11 July 2017, 19:59
Stolen Lantac BCG's seem to be a trend.

UWone77
11 July 2017, 22:18
Stolen Lantac BCG's seem to be a trend.

Aaron at Lantac told me that they've lost an unreal number of EBCG's to theft during shipping.

GOST
12 July 2017, 02:26
And I thought that NiB was supposed to be slick, not sticky.[BD]

KW900A
12 July 2017, 03:03
A move to discreet shipping would be wise, especially for well known manufacturers shipping their own products.

GOST
12 July 2017, 04:20
Discreet shipping is almost like the magazines in black bags from the gas station, it just makes people wonder what's your fetish.[BD]

Thompson
12 July 2017, 06:03
A move to discreet shipping would be wise, especially for well known manufacturers shipping their own products.
Not that I don't agree with you (I do) - but what are the odds that someone knows who Lantac even is. Totally can see people know who someone like Colt, Mossberg, etc is - but Lantac, in a niche market for AR15's. That would honestly surprise me.

fledge
12 July 2017, 06:30
Tiffany & Co and Apple use abbreviated names in their shipping for a reason.

I wish gun and ammo companies did too. And not just for theft reasons.

AaronP220
12 July 2017, 07:43
Aaron at Lantac told me that they've lost an unreal number of EBCG's to theft during shipping.

EBCGs and BMDs. All shipping services are a bunch of crooks. DM me today on IG. I'll get you sqaured aware.

inthegame
12 July 2017, 07:53
Thieves are going to What it takes to get what they want. I'm sure there are shipping workers familiar with packages that are aiding in taking packages. If you change the packaging, they will adjust.There are no coincidences. Insurance covers these right

Joelski
15 July 2017, 12:19
You don't see boxes with Dell screened on them anymore for the same reason.

UWone77
16 July 2017, 09:27
Not gun parts, but UPS lost another one.

Been at the local hub since 7/5, zero movement, and they have no idea where it is.

Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat.

GOST
16 July 2017, 09:37
Not gun parts, but UPS lost another one.

Been at the local hub since 7/5, zero movement, and they have no idea where it is.

Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat.
Did Medic ship himself to you to save money on airfare for TRIGGRCON?

UWone77
16 July 2017, 09:38
Did Medic ship himself to you to save money on airfare for TRIGGRCON?

I thought UPS had a weight limit of 150lbs

Aragorn
16 July 2017, 09:39
Sounds like Denton USPS. First two years I lived here they averaged one lost package a month.

UPS sure post only makes it worse, and aggrivates the shit outta me when I'd pay for UPS (and it never actually specified sure post), only to have them turn it over to USPS which would then, predictably, lose it.

I almost always splash down for FedEx now.

GOST
16 July 2017, 09:51
FedEx has been the most consistent here also. I usually have FedEx ship it to their store and pick it up there. At my old house UPS was good. They ring the doorbell and run, leaving the stuff out in the rain at the new house. DHL was my favorite.

FortTom
16 July 2017, 13:05
Aaron at Lantac told me that they've lost an unreal number of EBCG's to theft during shipping.Not trying to be an asshat, but there is no good reason on earth that they (Lantac) should have lost an "unreal" number. You'd think that after a couple or three losses, they should have had a serious meeting of the minds to resolve the problem before it got that far out of hand. Based just on this post only, I place equal blame on Lantac, for letting a problem of this severity go as far as it did.

FT

UWone77
19 July 2017, 18:27
Not trying to be an asshat, but there is no good reason on earth that they (Lantac) should have lost an "unreal" number. You'd think that after a couple or three losses, they should have had a serious meeting of the minds to resolve the problem before it got that far out of hand. Based just on this post only, I place equal blame on Lantac, for letting a problem of this severity go as far as it did.

FT

Don't blame the victim. Obviously Lantac is the one that's out the money on these, not the customer. I worked for a summer at UPS back in my college days. Not all that shocked to hear there is theft at UPS. People there aren't dumb when it comes to what packages contain what items.

UWone77
19 July 2017, 18:29
Just wanted to give another shout out to UPS and give them another FUCK YOU.

Waited all day for a package that needed a signature. Paid $8 for a 2 hour window from 11:15am to 1:15pm. Not only did the driver not make the time, he rolled by 4 hours later. Basically ruined and wasted my entire day waiting for this bullshit.

When he does show up in my neighborhood, he just passes my house, never gets out of the truck.

Call his supervisor, yeah, he doesn't know why he didn't get out of the truck. Uh wut?

FortTom
19 July 2017, 18:55

Waited all day for a package that needed a signature. Paid $8 for a 2 hour window from 11:15am to 1:15pm. Not only did the driver not make the time, he rolled by 4 hours later. Basically ruined and wasted my entire day waiting for this bullshit.

When he does show up in my neighborhood, he just passes my house, never gets out of the truck.

Call his supervisor, yeah, he doesn't know why he didn't get out of the truck. Uh wut?

I wonder if that's why the UPS store here won't accept ANYTHING gun related for shipping. That includes accessories such as an Aimpoint RDS, holsters, sights, nada. O.K. though FED EX is right up the street, and I usually get faster service with them. When asked why, their reply was "it's our prerogative". Funny thing, I buy ammo in bulk from a place not to far north of here and UPS delivers it. Go figure. Screw UPS.

FT

FT

UWone77
19 July 2017, 19:25
I wonder if that's why the UPS store here won't accept ANYTHING gun related for shipping. That includes accessories such as an Aimpoint RDS, holsters, sights, nada. O.K. though FED EX is right up the street, and I usually get faster service with them. When asked why, their reply was "it's our prerogative". Funny thing, I buy ammo in bulk from a place not to far north of here and UPS delivers it. Go figure. Screw UPS.

FT

FT

This was an iPhone 7.

That was double shipped. I was just waiting to send it back. I would have never had to wait if Verizon wasn't a bunch of buffoons.

I don't know what's being run into the ground faster, Verizon, UPS, or Comcast.

Anyhow, I just sent my video footage to his supervisor. Apparently, he claimed that he did attempt to deliver. When I told his supervisor I have video footage that refutes that, there was a pause, and then a... well... uhhh, if that's true, he lied.

Stone
19 July 2017, 19:34

Lately I have just been having my packages shipped to a local Fed ex or USPS location. I get an email when it arrives so I can avoid all the BS. Except last week, I had an important signature required delivery with the USPS. I sign up for email updates as soon as I can track it. Anyway, I am at work and get an email that says I just signed for the package at my house????? WTF??? It even shows the signature. Ok so I am a little concerned. My boss is a good guy and lets me shoot home to see what's up. Long story short, the mailman signed for my package and left it in one of our postal lockers!!! He should have left a missed delivery note and I would have gone down and picked it up the next day like I always do. I guess he figured he was doing me a favor. I wasn't sure if I should report him or thank him or stick a conibear 330 in the mailbox for his next delivery attempt.
Whats up with the 50 number long tracking numbers these yahoos are using. Does it not dawn on them that maybe its time to just start at 1 again...

Stone
24 July 2017, 14:43
"Ex-UPS worker charged for stealing guns and bolt carrier from delivery truck."

http://www.guns.com/2017/07/24/ex-ups-worker-charged-for-stealing-guns-from-delivery-truck/

Stickman
24 July 2017, 14:56
My favorite from 2015, UPS Driver threw a package breaking firearms related items and urinated on the residents home.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/01/28/ups-driver-fired-after-security-video-shows-him-throwing-box-urinating-against.html

UWone77
25 July 2017, 13:00
UPS never got back to me but I noticed my UPS guy is someone else now. Not sure if this a temp switch or a permanent one

Joelski
25 July 2017, 14:46
UPS: Unethical Parcel Stealers. FUPS!

FortTom
25 July 2017, 15:00
UPS never got back to me but I noticed my UPS guy is someone else now. Not sure if this a temp switch or a permanent one

UPS: Unethical Parcel Stealers. FUPS!

I've never actually worked for UPS, but I'm thinking of "self-identifying" my self as a Nigerian/Dutch - American (multi-cultural) female (transgendered) UPS driver so I can steal some cool gun stuff, and live in a sanctuary city where I can't be punished or deported for it.

FT[BD]