PDA

View Full Version : Quick NFA Poll: SBRs and Suppressors

Army Chief
24 March 2009, 14:31
Just taking a sounding on where the general membership stands on SBR/suppressor ownership. Please take a moment to vote -- your identity will be safeguarded for your protection.

AC

Malleus Dei
24 March 2009, 16:53
Interesting Poll.. However I wished there was a choice for:

I wish to own a suppressor. It is legal to own one however it is illegal to use it in my State. (WA)

Just taking a sounding on where the general membership stands on SBR/suppressor ownership. Please take a moment to vote -- your identity will be safeguarded for your protection.

AC

Stickman
24 March 2009, 17:45
I've got a little of everything.

Dutch
24 March 2009, 18:14
I have two, and AAC Pilot and M4-1000

Solid builds

Dutch

Titleist
24 March 2009, 19:24
I've got paperwork 'pending' from the ATF for 2x SBRs and 1x AAC M4-2000.

Oh god, the wait, it's just awful.

rob_s
24 March 2009, 19:27
three SBRs, three cans.

I find the SBR to be the far more useful CIII item.

Cameron
24 March 2009, 19:56
Got 'em both!!

Army Chief
24 March 2009, 23:18
Interesting Poll.. However I wished there was a choice for:

I wish to own a suppressor. It is legal to own one however it is illegal to use it in my State. (WA)

I've always found that just impossibly curious about Washington state. It simply defies logic. I wonder what the history of that legislation must have been, to allow ownership in the first place, if the intent was to prohibit use.

AC

zero7one
25 March 2009, 07:15
I've got a little of everything.

Understatement of the year! [BD]

TehLlama
25 March 2009, 19:27
Maybe add a poll option for 'actually in process'? I've got my RLT established, but I need to find out how NFA will work with where I end up stationed.

Army Chief
25 March 2009, 22:46
How about this? For purposes of this poll, if you are at the RLT stage (and I'm right there with you), then you're probably still "aspiring." Once you've filed your forms, know your serial nuber(s) and have committed the funds, you are, for all intents and purposes, an owner.

AC