PDA

View Full Version : Arsenal STRYK-B

GOST
19 July 2017, 14:56

STRYK B BY ARSENAL FIREARMS

The STRYK B 9 mm handgun is based on the original technical design of the Strike One pistol and lifts its outstanding functionality to the next stage of development.

TECHNICAL INNOVATION MEETS FUNCTIONAL DESIGN

Already with the first grip the DNA of the quite rightly highly praised duty weapon Strike One can be felt, whose technical origin is shared by the new STRYK B model. But after just a short period of time it becomes clear that this is a 9 mm premium polymer pistol that is very handy and compact, promises highest ergonomics and combines appealing design with innovative technology.
The unique AF-Speedlock™ of the STRYK B pistol offers the possibility of an extremely low bore axis. Together with the monocoque frame made of steel, which is integrated into the light polymer grip, both parts define the technical core of the STRYK pistol. This creates a perfectly balanced pistol. The result is a noticeable increase in shooting comfort as well as a very good accuracy. As a result, the STRYK B pistol achieves a flexibility that will allow modularity in the future. Both in terms of the size and texture of the grip as well as later with regard to possible other calibers such as .40 S & W or .45 Auto.

AF-SPEEDLOCK

At 12 mm, the STRYK B has one of the lowest bore axis on the modern pistol market. Shooters notice the difference immediately: low muzzle flip and reduced recoil enable significantly faster consecutive shots and greater accuracy.

SHORT-RESET TRIGGER

With a reset of just 2.5 mm, the straight trigger on the STRYK B gives shooters absolute control for faster, more accurate consecutive shots and creates a remarkable advantage for sport-shooters.

GRIP MAPPING

The specially developed grip mapping combines unique touch & feel with maximum weapon control for safer handling and an immediately recognizable design.

MONOCOQUE

The modularity based on a monocoque engineering allows users to replace the polymer frame in a few simple steps using just one tool. It is legally classified as a non-essential firearm component, which means that it can be customized in a wide variety of ways while ensuring easy caliber conversions.

SLIDE SERRATIONS

The distinct serrations on the front and rear slide sections ensure added safety for secure handling, faster and easier weapon clearance and a unique look with high recognition value.

TECHNICAL FEATURES MEET FUNCTIONAL DESIGN OF THE STRYK B

Arsenal Firearms didn't spare expense nor effort in the development of the STRYK B. Thus the newest model got an innovative surface coating QPQ (Tenifer). The high quality coating protects the 9 mm handgun from external damages and corrosion. This guarantees a reliable usage of the pistol even under toughest conditions. The slide serrations on the surface of the slide ensure maximum grip during repetition even under greatest heat.

SPECIFICATIONS

Caliber: 9 mm Luger
Locking system: Recoil-operated with vertical locking block – AF-SpeedlockTM
Barrel: 109 mm (4.3“), 6 grooves, right-hand twist 1:10
Magazine capacity: 15 rounds, double-stack
Trigger: Single-action only, pre-cocked
Safety: Trigger safety and firing pin safety
Sights: Fixed sight
Material: Steel slide, polymer pistol grip, steel monocoque
Length: 193 mm
Height and width: 130 mm (height) – 35 mm (width)
Weight (with empty magazine): 840 g (29,6 oz.)
Distance Hand-Barrel Axis: 12 mm

https://arsenalfirearms.eu/en/strykb/

Pre-Order at our Site Sponsor The Fortis Project:

https://thefortisproject.com/products/arsenalusa-stryk-b

thefortisproject
19 July 2017, 16:15
Hey, thanks for posting this!

Just to provide an update on the latest release information; these pistols are still currently waiting for ATF approval for importation. Arsenal Firearms USA was expecting an initial approval in June, however that didn't come. I check with them weekly on the latest information and forward it onto the customers who have pre-ordered with us.

If you have questions in regards to the pre-order process, please send me an email and I will be glad to help!

Thanks!
Kevin

fledge
19 July 2017, 16:24
Just found magazine prices on these.... $50/per.

Sak007
19 July 2017, 17:34
I've been back and forth on the phone with Andy from Arsenal and am very anxious to get some into the shop to try .

Stone
19 July 2017, 19:57
Looks interesting, the low bore axis was the first thing I noticed. You have a typo under "technical aspects" hover over the plus sign on the front of the slide, It says "axes":P

SINNER
20 July 2017, 06:17
I shot the Stryk A and almost purchased one but the damn thing was hideous. Looked worse than those ugly Poly80 Glock frames. I will be picking one of these up. Looks 1000 times better IMO.

thefortisproject
20 July 2017, 07:51
I shot the Stryk A and almost purchased one but the damn thing was hideous. Looked worse than those ugly Poly80 Glock frames. I will be picking one of these up. Looks 1000 times better IMO.

When we handled one a couple years ago at Shot, the grip texture was different if I remember correctly. And the Stryk-A looked a lot more like the Salient Strike One that they just released. Arsenal was smart to release the B first.

SINNER
20 July 2017, 10:09
The early ones were popping up here and there around here. There's a used one on Gunbroker right now. And yes the entire frame was different.

http://www.gunbroker.com/item/669808174

schambers
20 July 2017, 10:43
The original Strike seemed like an interesting and well put together gun. Been interested in the Stryk B for a while.