PDA

View Full Version : AWB

airborneski
25 March 2009, 11:37
Get ready, join the NRA. Billery "NWO" CLINTON is saying we are supplying mexico w/ illegal weapons. This admin. sucks.

Stickman
25 March 2009, 12:17
Moved out of the AR15 discussion forum.

I just heard some of the Hillary comments, and according to her its our fault all the drugs are coming into the country as well. Its typical liberal tripe, and yes, I believe the play for weapons will be coming before too much longer, especially after recent high profile events.

Army Chief
25 March 2009, 12:24
Forewarned is forearmed.

AC

airborneski
25 March 2009, 12:25
I know we don't get into the political realm to much here, but if I could drum up little NRA support it was worth it. Sorry.

Stickman
26 March 2009, 10:16
I know we don't get into the political realm to much here, but if I could drum up little NRA support it was worth it. Sorry.

No problem at all with political discussion that is about weapons. The only reason this thread was moved was so people could find it easier.

bigcoastie
26 March 2009, 10:24
It'd be a shame with so much stuff being f'd up right now for them to worry about weapons. I mean they are the one thing that people are regularly buying. I still think we don't have to worry until the Dems control the house and the senate but we'll see.

Army Chief
26 March 2009, 10:35
I mean [weapons] are the one thing that people are regularly buying.

I'm admittedly cautious around political discussions, because I don't care much for the manner in which they often result in open disrespect for those in power (deserved or not); that said, you've just got to love the irony and humor in this statement. :)

AC

ak74al
26 March 2009, 11:36
From what I saw on the news last night, Hilary Clinton WAS going to try for a AWB, but was worried that Obama has to much to deal with right now with the economy, and would be to difficult to get it passed. Also something about gun lobbyist being to powerful.
It sounded like she is giving up for now and going to try "new high-tech" options to try and stop guns from going south of the boarder.

jeffy
26 March 2009, 12:23
It's probably appropriate to pass this link around as well. It seems the NRA is trying to boost their membership with a Free (one year) membership.

http://www.nrahq.org/nrabonus/