PDA

View Full Version : Noveske KX3 History?

Ryo
25 March 2009, 23:50
I just ordered a Noveske KX3 from Brownells. I just received it and found out I got the flaming pig. [:D] Didn't expect it since Brownells didn't show the side that had the pig on it. Any case I heard there were ones with and without the pig. So if it didn't have the pig, would that side that has the pig would be blank, or just have some text? Just curious.

Also I heard there's a reason why a pig was placed in the KX3. Some guy reference that if you know the reason why the pig was placed on there, you would want the one with the pig. So does any one know what he's referring to?

Stickman
26 March 2009, 10:14
So does any one know what he's referring to?

Eat Pork or Die....

TehLlama
26 March 2009, 14:56
انا كافر الدي يكول اللحم
And you should be too!

Ryo
26 March 2009, 15:18
Okay.. for the people who can't understand Arabic. What does that mean? Eat Pork & Die?

Stickman
26 March 2009, 16:01
We aren't fighting vegetarians with the pork and pig statements....

Ryo
26 March 2009, 16:54
Google Translates "انا كافر الدي يكول اللحم" to:
"I am an infidel parents Ikol meat"

adrenaline151
26 March 2009, 17:16
I thought the pig might have something to do with police being called pigs.. and when they bust down your door with the Noveske, they might appear to be breathing fire, lol. Sounds cool anyway.

TehLlama
27 March 2009, 09:48
"I am an infidel whom eats meat". Not the most literal, and I was too lazy to type a alif hamza ( ٌ )

I love my job. I even get paid more to speak Hajji.

Ryo
30 March 2009, 15:28
Okay found out from the pig's mouth, so to speak. [:D]

The idea came from a friend who has been working in Iraq. He had the word "Bacon" written in arabic on the back of his HUMVEE

The rest is history.

Thanks,

----John

Now I can stop wondering about this!

TehLlama: Can you give the Arabic character for this. ;)