PDA

View Full Version : M&P M2.0 Compact

GOST
11 September 2017, 05:22

The G19 sized M&P is available for preorder at Brownells.

http://www.brownells.com/search/index.htm?avs%7cNewsletter_1=SW+MP+2+Compact+Handg uns

Vesticles
10 November 2017, 12:18
Just got home from the range, and I am in love with my new 2.0 Compact. Groups were pretty damn good. It did shoot a few inches to the left, no big deal, I’ll adjust the sights for now until my 10-8 sights come in. I’m not a fan of the hinged trigger, but it was still a huge improvement over the stock gen 1 trigger. I’ll be swapping it out with an Apex flatty next week anyways. The factory “stippling” is very grippy, however I may sand it down just a tad bit cause it feels like sand paper against my skin while holstered. Overall, I am extremely happy with this gun!

FortTom
11 November 2017, 21:04
Just got home from the range, and I am in love with my new 2.0 Compact. Groups were pretty damn good. It did shoot a few inches to the left, no big deal, I’ll adjust the sights for now until my 10-8 sights come in. I’m not a fan of the hinged trigger, but it was still a huge improvement over the stock gen 1 trigger. I’ll be swapping it out with an Apex flatty next week anyways. The factory “stippling” is very grippy, however I may sand it down just a tad bit cause it feels like sand paper against my skin while holstered. Overall, I am extremely happy with this gun!

If I didn't own 3, I'd consider buying one. I have the 9mm, .40 cal. and .45AP. All three have APEX FSS trigger's in them, which took them from barely tolerable, to my personal favorite pistols. I checked out a 2.0 at a LGS a couple of weeks ago, and was amazed at the stock triggers, but it wouldn't make sense to buy one, and then replace that trigger also. But if someone can appreciate the 2.0's improved trigger over the version 1's they might really appreciate the M&P, now. You are correct about "gripiness". However, I like it like it was, as opposed to wanting to sand it down a bit. Glad you like your 2.0. I've been curious how the reviews would be from people who actually own one.

FT[:D]