PDA

View Full Version : New ar15 build

ducrider14
15 October 2017, 08:27
Just starting another new build, what do you guys think about cerakote colores, not sure on this one

Stone
15 October 2017, 08:35
Dude, wheres your magwell? [:D]

Joelski
15 October 2017, 09:03
Looks like it's made out of modelling clay. I dig the color; I think it would actually look better with a tumbled, stainless barrel than black. Could make a sweet base for an urban camo, too.

ducrider14
15 October 2017, 10:16
Looks like it's made out of modelling clay. I dig the color; I think it would actually look better with a tumbled, stainless barrel than black. Could make a sweet base for an urban camo, too.

I do like the urban camo, was also thinking some white variant would be nice also

Aragorn
15 October 2017, 11:00
Dude, HOW did you get Erathr3 receivers?! I've been dying for a set of those but didn't want the whole rifle!

ducrider14
15 October 2017, 11:14
Dude, HOW did you get Erathr3 receivers?! I've been dying for a set of those but didn't want the whole rifle!

I know someone, that's all I can say :)

UWone77
15 October 2017, 11:25

There are some floating around if you know someone that knows someone. [:D]

These might be the last 100 sets, not sure if they'll do anymore.

ducrider14
15 October 2017, 11:34
There are some floating around if you know someone that knows someone. [:D]

These might be the last 100 sets, not sure if they'll do anymore.

Yeah, that's what I somewhat heard, that would be a bummer

Aragorn
15 October 2017, 12:03
So.... I don't know anyone other than those of you on here. Anyone want to point a finger in a direction? Had kinda fallen back and just planned to use SMOS, but I'd CERTAINLY entertain this if it presented itself as a possibility.

Duc, how are you planning on building this up?

ducrider14
15 October 2017, 12:09
So.... I don't know anyone other than those of you on here. Anyone want to point a finger in a direction? Had kinda fallen back and just planned to use SMOS, but I'd CERTAINLY entertain this if it presented itself as a possibility.

Not positive yet.l but want to do a folding stock with proof research short barrel, and sb tactical brace, maybe a vseven lightweight rail, have a few ideas floating around, probably gonna paint it white

UWone77
15 October 2017, 12:52

I would just call EraThr3 and see what they say.