PDA

View Full Version : WTS 10.5" Upper

Farva
19 October 2017, 14:39
Looking to sell this upper receiver. Since I have my 11.5" with a can I don't shoot this one much nor have I shot it much.

My family has been hit with some unsuspecting life issues so I'm needing some cash quick. I got it priced more elsewhere but figured I'd sent her to a good home here if we can find one.

Specs:

Aero precision stripped upper
10.5" Rainer Arms barrel
11" Noveske NSR
Noveske KX5
BCM BCG and charging handle
Tungsten Cerakote

NSR rail panels and BCM panels will stay with it. She's priced to move so I'm Asking $450
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171019/1c48b6b5d9be5ebea802ca518dc8f114.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GOST
19 October 2017, 19:10
If I had the spare cash I’d buy it, that’s a great deal. Hope everything is alright with your family.

Farva
20 October 2017, 09:23
If I had the spare cash I’d buy it, that’s a great deal. Hope everything is alright with your family.

Thank you sir! We've had one heart attack with a quadruple bypass heart surgery and my wife had, what we thought was a heart attack but turned out to be a "mini stroke" is how it was put. So we are holding on. I've been lurking on here for a while but needless to say my attention has been elsewhere

alamo5000
20 October 2017, 12:20
Thank you sir! We've had one heart attack with a quadruple bypass heart surgery and my wife had, what we thought was a heart attack but turned out to be a "mini stroke" is how it was put. So we are holding on. I've been lurking on here for a while but needless to say my attention has been elsewhere

Dude.

Your family is definitely going to be in my prayers.

Farva
20 October 2017, 15:58
Dude.

Your family is definitely going to be in my prayers.

That is greatly appreciated!! Thank you!

mustangfreek
20 October 2017, 16:14
Hope things get better for you and the family. Guns can always be replaced..I've been there..

Someone will snatch that up, I have a extra lower and would love to help out

Joelski
20 October 2017, 16:25
Definitely in the prayers, Farva!

Farva
20 October 2017, 16:47
Hope things get better for you and the family. Guns can always be replaced..I've been there..

Someone will snatch that up, I have a extra lower and would love to help out

You are correct guns can always be replaced. Life has definitely hit us hard here lately but we are still standing! I appreciate it brother!

Farva
20 October 2017, 16:48
Definitely in the prayers, Farva!

Thank you thank you! That means more to us than you know!

IRacknBack
20 October 2017, 18:33
I will buy. Please let me know when and where. Text only as I forgot About thus page. 360 516 3088. Thanks

Big_Tom
21 October 2017, 01:09
Glad to see someone is getting it before I did. Just got home and was about to take it. My wife would have killed me.

But we'll keep y'all in our prayers, Farva.

Farva
21 October 2017, 13:08
It's Still available

Farva
22 October 2017, 07:01
She's sold!! Thanks everyone for the interest and kind words! The money will help but the prayers are what's appreciated most! I'm very glad and proud to be apart of this community!

Farva
22 October 2017, 07:15
Glad to see someone is getting it before I did. Just got home and was about to take it. My wife would have killed me.

But we'll keep y'all in our prayers, Farva.

Hey tom your inbox is full brother

Big_Tom
22 October 2017, 07:21
Hey tom your inbox is full brother

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkJust got it cleaned up

Sent from my Alcatel_5044R using Tapatalk