PDA

View Full Version : When You Can't Even Figure Out How to Register

UWone77
5 November 2017, 18:34
Apparently when you have 3 degrees but can't figure out how to check your junk mail.

I thought this was hilarious.

Stone
5 November 2017, 19:10
One of my favorite all time movie lines is from Good Will hunting. "Someday you will wake up and realize that you spent $250,000 on an education that you could have got from the library for $1.50 in late fee's".

fledge
5 November 2017, 19:12
And to think it was his own mail server that condescended to classify it as junk.

Uffdaphil
5 November 2017, 19:15
Three post-grad so four degrees and still a nitwit. We are fortunate not to be graced with his presence.

alamo5000
5 November 2017, 19:18
Degree or no degree, apparently nobody taught him how to not be an arrogant asshole.

UWone77
5 November 2017, 19:24
Three post-grad so four degrees and still a nitwit. We are fortunate not to be graced with his presence.

Heh, that's exactly how I replied, even if he blocked my email.

Sounds like you did us a favor. Doubt you would have fit in.

Big_Tom
5 November 2017, 19:56
Outlook/Hotmail puts all my verification and subscriber emails in junk even after I mark it as good. I just check it everytime I check emails.

If I haven't had my email forever then I would switch. [emoji52]

Sent from my Alcatel_5044R using Tapatalk

Joelski
5 November 2017, 19:56
He sounds like his time is valuable! He should spend at least 2 solid hours going and f**king himself. :D

BoilerUp
5 November 2017, 20:27
if we all started a new thread for every douche we encountered in our lives we wouldn't have time to talk about guns.

UWone77
5 November 2017, 20:34
He sounds like his time is valuable! He should spend at least 2 solid hours going and f**king himself. :D

Probably spends hours just looking at his 3 degrees!

I've never run into someone who bragged about how educated they were, not be a complete fucking douche bag.

FortTom
5 November 2017, 20:50
[:D] That's just plain funny. Too bad he didn't check his junk mail folder, if he's that much of a douche, he probably wouldn't have stayed long, but it could have been fun and entertaining. Three post grad degrees? Professional student. Probably never worked a day in his life, sounds like he feels pretty entitled, also.

I still would have loved to see how much crap he would have stirred up, and who would have been the first to rip him a new asshole. [:D]

FT

Eric
6 November 2017, 02:24
I don't care who you are, that right there is funny!

GOST
6 November 2017, 02:31
Considering his use of a run-on sentence, needs to obtain a degree in English.

Joelski
6 November 2017, 03:44
It was Bloomberg, trying to understand "gun people".

Stone
6 November 2017, 06:25
The real irony will be in the fact he is probably reading this thread. So, is the moral of the story once you get 3 degrees you no longer have to check your junk mail? I have 3+ degrees and I still have to take the garbage out and scrub my toilets...

voodoo_man
6 November 2017, 07:01
https://i.imgflip.com/1yw1a4.jpg

Farva
6 November 2017, 09:24
Sounds like he belongs on one of “the other” forums... I’m glad he’s not with us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UWone77
6 November 2017, 10:23
[:D] That's just plain funny. Too bad he didn't check his junk mail folder, if he's that much of a douche, he probably wouldn't have stayed long, but it could have been fun and entertaining. Three post grad degrees? Professional student. Probably never worked a day in his life, sounds like he feels pretty entitled, also.

I still would have loved to see how much crap he would have stirred up, and who would have been the first to rip him a new asshole. [:D]

FT

I thought it might have been your buddy DUX, but he failed to mention how his dad was in Vietnam, so I ruled it out. [:D]

KW900A
12 November 2017, 06:11
I thought it might have been your buddy DUX, but he failed to mention how his dad was in Vietnam, so I ruled it out. [:D]

That’s hilarious, because before I made it to the end of this thread I was thinking about a DUX related comment to add.

He would have been banned quicker than DUX

There I said it anyway[BD]

FortTom
12 November 2017, 11:55
Who - what the hell is DUX? Think you got me mixed up with someone else. Or my memory is just plain shot...[:D]

UWone77
12 November 2017, 12:29
Who - what the hell is DUX? Think you got me mixed up with someone else. Or my memory is just plain shot...[:D]

Maybe this will refresh your senile memories [:D]

http://www.weaponevolution.com/forum/showthread.php?9066-So-I-Need-a-Lower

KW900A
12 November 2017, 12:35
As far as DUX is concerned, if your memory is shot, you’re a better man for it...

ChattanoogaPhil
12 November 2017, 13:46
It's a good thing he told you how educated he was. Otherwise, you might have been left with the mistaken impression he was just a moron acting like a child throwing a tantrum.

Stickman
12 November 2017, 14:32

You know Frank DUX... like put up your DUKES. Won 56 straight matches in the Kumite? Can't believe you don't remember him.

FortTom
12 November 2017, 21:16

As far as DUX is concerned, if your memory is shot, you’re a better man for it...

It's a good thing he told you how educated he was. Otherwise, you might have been left with the mistaken impression he was just a moron acting like a child throwing a tantrum.

You know Frank DUX... like put up your DUKES. Won 56 straight matches in the Kumite? Can't believe you don't remember him.

DAMN! - don't know how in the hell I missed all of that! But going back and reading that whole thread at least I learned that I built all of my weapons WRONG. They are all FF'd barrels, and except for my LR, all use NIb "shiny bolts" that the enemy will spot almost instantly. The LR has an nitride Aero bolt, not sure what to do with that, because it's kind of "shiny" black. Gotta go pull those FF handguards now, any suggestions? Seriously, was that guy for real or was he just punking us.[:D]

FT[:D]

KW900A
13 November 2017, 04:09
Wow FT sounds like those Gucci guns really got a hold of you [:D]

Ol DUX fell on the spectrum somewhere between a troll and a hemorrhoid, and may have been a good example for the ‘stay off drugs’ arguement.

Joelski
13 November 2017, 13:25
I deal with a lot of those people in my work life, in addition to the same people that Police deal with on a daily basis everywhere. They can wear on your patience, but only if you allow them. I recognized that quality in DUX right away and adjust my GAF filter accordingly. For reference, Rich and I had this conversation:

Me: showing a pic of a new firearm toy of some sort to a buddy.

Cop located clear the hell on the other side of the room: "What do you need all that stuff (guns, 'tactical crap', optics, other gear, etc..) for!?!

Me: "Rich, why is it that every cop in the country regurgitates that same exact question when they see a gun? Do you learn that in POTA?"

Rich: "It's what my wife asks me when I bring something new home."

Me: [BD]

FortTom
13 November 2017, 16:18

I BELIEVE you....[wow][:D]

FortTom
13 November 2017, 16:25
I deal with a lot of those people in my work life, in addition to the same people that Police deal with on a daily basis everywhere. They can wear on your patience, but only if you allow them. I recognized that quality in DUX right away and adjust my GAF filter accordingly. For reference, Rich and I had this conversation:

Me: showing a pic of a new firearm toy of some sort to a buddy.

Cop located clear the hell on the other side of the room: "What do you need all that stuff (guns, 'tactical crap', optics, other gear, etc..) for!?!

Me: "Rich, why is it that every cop in the country regurgitates that same exact question when they see a gun? Do you learn that in POTA?"

Rich: "It's what my wife asks me when I bring something new home."

Me: [BD] Did you reply with the old favorite "because a cop is to heavy to carry" and there's not enough room between you and your wife, in bed?

That must be a sort of regional thing. At the ranges round here, we intermingle and share weapons all the time, unless it's their duty weapon or something. And some cops just aren't into shooting that much. We have a mutual respect for each other, otherwise. Nobody bugs anyone, and the range is a "neutral" zone.

May be a southern thing.[:D]

FT

Joelski
13 November 2017, 20:52
Did you reply with the old favorite "because a cop is to heavy to carry" and there's not enough room between you and your wife, in bed?

That must be a sort of regional thing. At the ranges round here, we intermingle and share weapons all the time, unless it's their duty weapon or something. And some cops just aren't into shooting that much. We have a mutual respect for each other, otherwise. Nobody bugs anyone, and the range is a "neutral" zone.

May be a southern thing.[:D]

FTIt not animosity. Most of them are my buddies just busting chops.

FortTom
14 November 2017, 14:57
Well, that's a good thing.....[:D]

Former11B
14 November 2017, 16:50

Thank you for posting this. I needed the laughs

Battle Cock
23 November 2017, 15:46
Thank you for posting this. I needed the laughs

Good old DUX. He made himself a legend in a hurry. That was an entertaining couple of days on WEVO.

Thompson
28 November 2017, 08:42
Good old DUX. He made himself a legend in a hurry. That was an entertaining couple of days on WEVO.
Too bad he wouldn't approve of your Gucci Battle Kitty.