PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Noveske Customer Service

CAPT KIRK
27 March 2009, 21:24
Last summer I purchased a new Noveske N4 Light Lo-Pro rifle (thank God before the rush). It has been the finest AR-15 type platform I have ever owned. I have noticed a minor issue develope, with the bolt not always making it all the way back to lock open after the last round.

I called Noveske and talked to Joel. I am an LEO, and after explaining to him my concern over down time he assured them he would get it taken care of A.S.A.P.

They e-mailed me a UPS label within 30 minutes last Thursday. I had it off to them Friday morning. It got to them sometime today (Wednesday). To my utter joy I found I now have an e-mailed UPS tracking number where Joel got it back out the door at around 7:30 PM tonight, with it due back here in TWO days (Friday).

I have yet to find out what the remedy was, but am confident that with the above evidence of their commitment to customer service it will have been well taken care of.

Got it back today, Friday, one week after sending it in. Joel replaced the GAS KEY (properly staked of course) and BOLT CATCH. Have yet to range check it but I am sure it is GTG.

This just adds more validity to the old adage "You get what you pay for".

NOVESKE ROCKS!!!

Thanx much Joel,

Stickman
29 March 2009, 09:16
They really are great people, and no matter how many good things you read about them on the internet, they can't match meeting them in person.

Noveske Rifleworks is truly filled with knowledgeable, friendly people. I would happily recommend that if you are ever given the opportunity to sit down with them and drink beer (or coffee if its early), that you accept.

Army Chief
29 March 2009, 10:08
Never had the pleasure, but let's just put it this way: Noevske is the only business in the industry where I try to keep a nice "store credit" on the books, since I view this as a long term relationship.

I've kept my requests fairly straightforward, but it really hasn't made much difference, as they always seem willing to go the extra mile to help me out.

AC

CAPT KIRK
29 March 2009, 18:42
Now I am hoping I can figure how to come up with the funds for an 18" SPR upper and optics to go with my gun. I wonder if they could match the upper half of a logo on a second upper so it will match with the other half on my lower.

All after this buying frenzy is over and they start taking orders again. I did luck out and got a spare bolt and buffer spring from them before things got tight.

Stickman
29 March 2009, 21:45
Never had the pleasure, but let's just put it this way: Noevske is the only business in the industry where I try to keep a nice "store credit" on the books, since I view this as a long term relationship.

I've kept my requests fairly straightforward, but it really hasn't made much difference, as they always seem willing to go the extra mile to help me out.

AC

Who do you normally talk to?

Army Chief
29 March 2009, 22:48
Owing to my location and time zone issues, I'm normally dealing with them via e-mail, but John, Sheri and Ann have all been universally great to me, especially when we're talking about working with non-baseline requests (i.e. SPR/M4 Blackout perm installs vice M4-2000, putting N4 lowers back on the books as factory SBR, applying payments to various projects, etc.).

AC

Ryo
4 April 2009, 23:55
So far I've had good email responses from them.. Remember the KX3 question I had.. well Sheri forward it to John and John answered. It was a silly question when you really think about it, but they answered. (Of course i didn't just asked about the KX3 by it self.. just tagged it along a different question about the switchblock being sold as rifles or available as uppers.. I really want one bad..).

Any case it would be awesome to meet those guys for a drink.. but unlikely since I'm a speck on a backboard.

CAPT KIRK
8 April 2009, 15:31
Update.....

Got out to Op's Check and re-verify zero the other day and as expected the gun is now running flawlessly.

Thanx Again Joel...

You really do get what you pay for.