PDA

View Full Version : CMC Match Precision Barrels

UWone77
27 November 2017, 16:59
CMC Barrels (www.cmctriggers.com)Press release 27th November 2017 – For Immediate Release

CMC Barrels ™
CMC’s (www.cmctriggers.com)Match Precision Barrels are the ultimate upgrade drop in barrels for Gen 3 & 4 Glock® 17,19 and 34 Pistols. Our Match Grade barrels are precision machined from Certified, DFARS compliant; pre hardened 416R premium grade stainless steel, to extremely tight tolerances and exacting details.
416R stainless steel is recognized for its corrosion resistance, machinability and high tensile strength; it is the industry standard for premium Match Grade barrel manufacturing.

CMC’s (www.cmctriggers.com) propriety In house machining, production and Quality control inspection process's allow us to attain an ultra-precise barrel with enhanced slide fit & lock up for improved accuracy.
Our barrels are 6 groove, cut rifled, 1:10 Twist Right Hand, fully QC inspected, double honed (rough and finish) to produce the smoothest bore possible, with a Max Roughness Average (RA) of 12. Finished bore dimensions are held to +/- 0.0005" tolerance from nominal groove and bore dimensions but the dimensions are uniform to within 0.0002 for maximum consistency, accuracy and quality.
SAAMI, Match Grade specification chambers, precision cut and finished to a maximum Roughness Average (RA) of 16.
The pre hardened 416R stainless steel is stress relieved to an exacting recipe after rifling and final hardness is 38-42 Rockwell C before final barrel profile machining is completed.

Barrels are bead blasted to create a satin finish prior to plating and are available in 3 finish options.

▪ Stainless , uniform Satin Blast Finish with ultra- low friction hBN (Hexagonal Boron Nitride) Bore & Chamber
▪ Bronze TiCN, with ultra low friction hBN (Hexagonal Boron Nitride) Bore & Chamber
▪ Black DLC, with ultra low friction hBN (Hexagonal Boron Nitride) Bore & Chamber

User friendly, our barrels are drop in; they do not require gunsmith assembly.
These are an affordable, ultra accurate, durable upgrade to your existing Glock® 17,19 or 34 factory barrel.
Barrels are available with and without suppressor threads in 1/2-28 TPI RH
Our Barrels are straight fluted for aesthetic purposes
100% Manufactured in house, in The Great State of Texas
Glock17, 19 Threaded Fluted MSRP $210.00 Approx
Glock 17, 19 Non Threaded Fluted MSRP $199.00 Approx

Delivery In stores December 2017
www.cmctriggers.com

Joelski
29 November 2017, 21:59
Are these made in-house, or contracted to a shop with custom tweaks to make them unique to CMC?

Dstrbdmedic167
30 November 2017, 07:42
Are these made in-house, or contracted to a shop with custom tweaks to make them unique to CMC?In house.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Joelski
30 November 2017, 12:23
In house.

Sent from my SM-N950U using TapatalkSweet! Nice looking tubes.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

din
1 December 2017, 03:14
I can't really tell who makes it, needs more branding.

EO3
1 December 2017, 11:45
I can't really tell who makes it, needs more branding.

Agreed. I also find it a bit silly that they put CMC Barrels... on the barrel... as if we didn't already know it was a barrel.[BD] Why not just CMC?

fledge
1 December 2017, 19:13
Agreed. I also find it a bit silly that they put CMC Barrels... on the barrel... as if we didn't already know it was a barrel.[BD] Why not just CMC?

If they didn’t put “barrel” everyone will think it’s a “trigger.”

Seriously, if a company can’t pay a designer to give them a decent discreet logo to engrave, they need to go another route.

BoilerUp
2 December 2017, 07:42
They aren't Knight's, so I suspect people will buy based on the quality / value instead of the logo.

UWone77
2 December 2017, 07:53
They aren't Knight's, so I suspect people will buy based on the quality / value instead of the logo.

Dude just stop with the passive aggressive KAC references.

BoilerUp
2 December 2017, 10:54
Dude just stop with the passive aggressive KAC references.

That was my last one. I promise. I guess I've lived in Seattle too long (where passive-aggressive is pretty much the norm). But you have to admit it's a little ironic that the only fault this board seems to have this product is the logo.

Back to topic. This looks like a good barrel. I hope they have a G17 gen 5 barrel by the time I need one.

fledge
2 December 2017, 12:51
That was my last one. I promise. I guess I've lived in Seattle too long (where passive-aggressive is pretty much the norm). But you have to admit it's a little ironic that the only fault this board seems to have this product is the logo..

The logo is just about the only thing we know about this barrel besides the fact that it looks like all the others. Someone on WEVO will likely fondle one for marketing pics. Maybe they can test/compare it too

Stickman
8 June 2018, 21:02
https://farm1.staticflickr.com/965/27331925657_44ccef3e54_b.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/HDeggx)CMC Triggers (https://flic.kr/p/HDeggx) by Stickman (https://www.flickr.com/photos/stickgunner/), on Flickr