PDA

View Full Version : Magpul Shirts

Thompson
1 January 2018, 08:14
Anyone have any of their shirts? Particularly the Rainey or Brady shirts?

I've always been interested ... but not at that $50+ price point. Magpul has pretty much all clothing for 50% off according to their website (new stuff coming this year they said).

So for $25, might be worth the try.

Uffdaphil
1 January 2018, 09:05
I bought three of the Mansfields figuring they would be cut wide for conceiled carry. Nope, they are slim fir. Gave away to my nephews.

UWone77
1 January 2018, 09:07
I have 2 or 3 shirts. After washing them for a bit, they've all developed holes in them. Small holes in the front you can't see well, but I don't recall this occurring in any other shirts I have.

Ask Slippers, I know he had an issue with their shirts as well.

Slippers
1 January 2018, 10:51
All my magpul shirts are falling apart, and it's not like I wear them tight or abuse them. Some have also lost their shape, and seem a bit short after washing.

Thankfully I didn't pay full price for any of them!

fledge
1 January 2018, 11:13
I bought their sample shirts when they came out. They are work shirts now. The thicker ones are stiff and scratchy. The thinner just feel cheap. For reference , I prefer lucky brand shirts for daily wear thin-cotton shirts and Abercrombie solids for base layer cotton, which are extremely durable if you like the cut.

UWone77
1 January 2018, 11:39
I bought their sample shirts when they came out. They are work shirts now. The thicker ones are stiff and scratchy. The thinner just feel cheap. For reference , I prefer lucky brand shirts for daily wear thin-cotton shirts and Abercrombie solids for base layer cotton, which are extremely durable if you like the cut.

Forgot that part. My thicker shirts are not soft at all. I use them as workout shirts now.

If you're going to get a Magpul shirt, get the Megablends. They are soft and seem to last a tad longer. I've had one for over a year that I still wear. It's just now getting some holes in it.

I'm kind of just over Magpul apparel. Had a couple of returns they botched (sent to wrong addresses, even after I confirmed my new address) but their CS has always been receptive and punctual. I'd stick to their mags and furniture.

SINNER
2 January 2018, 08:50
Everything I have tried apparel wise from Magpul has been pretty poor. Odd cuts on the T shirts that make the ones I have feel like you put them on backwards.

The overpriced leather gloves may be one of the only things I've ever returned clothing wise in my life. After 1 day both gloves had split where the thumb meets the palm.

Thompson
2 January 2018, 08:57
Well this sucks. Guess I will stay away from these then. Been looking for some quality shirts that I was hoping was designed with conceal carrying in mind.

Is there clothing even made in the US? Or is it just designed in the US (thought I recall hearing this somewhere) - since on their website it doesn't actually say if it's made in the US or not.

I'd stick to their mags and furniture.
Sounds like it.

SINNER
2 January 2018, 09:34
The gloves were Vietnam. If they were clear about that I'd have never ordered them in the first place.