PDA

View Full Version : Fishing

FortTom
7 March 2018, 00:27
Anyone going to be in FL Keys from May 7 to May 12, and wanting to fish for big game (back country) for Shark, Tarpon, Golithic Grouper , Saw Fish and other catch and release (except for dinner fish) let me know and maybe we can work something out, as far as sharing a boat or day or whatever. I already have the boat and captain chartered for the whole day, you can jump on for a few Hondo's.

Fishing through Bud 'N Mary's. If you know who that is, you're probably already a serious big game fisher.

PM if interested.

Thanks,

FT[:D]

KW900A
7 March 2018, 15:44
I always have wanted to go out on a charter with them. Wish I could seize the moment with you.

All of my chartered saltwater fishing has been out of Oregon Inlet in the OBX

FortTom
7 March 2018, 17:28
I always have wanted to go out on a charter with them. Wish I could seize the moment with you.

All of my chartered saltwater fishing has been out of Oregon Inlet in the OBX

Yes they have a pretty cool operation, that's for sure. Expensive as hell, but worth every penny of it. I think my grandson wants to go, but he'd have to miss a week of school. I think my daughter is going to work out something with his teachers if she can. So for now the extra "seat" is taken.

FT[:D]

KW900A
7 March 2018, 17:44
Well that will be an awesome experience for your grandson. Hopefully Mother Nature will smile on you!