PDA

View Full Version : All kinds of stupid!

Stone
9 March 2018, 07:28
See if you can catch the first comment by the reporter. [bash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxnwLvBSytc

alamo5000
9 March 2018, 09:37
It's a competition for the dumbest between the news broadcaster and the lady who the story is about.

alamo5000
9 March 2018, 10:00
She said the gun was rendered inoperable before she cut it... must have removed the bolt carrier group before she cut the barrel off.

fledge
9 March 2018, 10:23
She was digging deep into her memory to make sure she knew the talking points she sold her soul to repeat.

I need a high level expert to let me know he shortening a rifle barrel makes it into a “sawed-off-shotgun.”

Aragorn
9 March 2018, 10:35
Destroy something that isn't yours. Make something illegal doing it. Have no idea what you're talking out.

...yeah. I mean, it's a liberal politician. What do you expect?

#nothingtoseehere.

Stone
9 March 2018, 10:41
She was digging deep into her memory to make sure she knew the talking points she sold her soul to repeat.

I need a high level expert to let me know he shortening a rifle barrel makes it into a “sawed-off-shotgun.”

Thats the one! "She cut the ar15 in half and inadvertantly made it a sawed off shotgun"[crazy]

Once she cut that barrel down, that IS constructive possession. 99 years for that dumb c$nt.

Stone
9 March 2018, 11:06
She also played her hand in saying "its not our job to protect our children its the governments job" WRONG. That is the very core of every gun control fanatics argument. Bunch of fracken parasites sucking the life and liberty out of this country.

fledge
9 March 2018, 11:11
She also played her hand in saying "its not our job to protect our children its the governments job" WRONG. That is the very core of every gun control fanatics argument. Bunch of fracken parasites sucking the life and liberty out of this country.

That was a beautiful admission. You can tell she’s a rookie at BSing with believability.

Stone
9 March 2018, 11:14
They are like parrots, all they do is regurgitate what each other says. This one is for her...

Stone
9 March 2018, 11:18
She said the gun was rendered inoperable before she cut it... must have removed the bolt carrier group before she cut the barrel off.

Even so, having an operable short barrel and unregistered receiver in the vicinity is CP. Hers was attached! She wants more laws but cant abide by the ones on the books. Ignorance of the law is no excuse.[:D]

alamo5000
9 March 2018, 11:36
Among all this other stuff she's calling for 'gun laws' and to become a lawmaker when she clearly doesn't even know the laws we already have. Hysterical. Not.

gatordev
9 March 2018, 12:43
I'm just trying to figure out why one of the anchors had to run her own teleprompter. I guess budgets are tight in the Hampton Roads local news.

#productionnerd

KW900A
9 March 2018, 14:35
The people of my state do not disappoint [bash]

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

ChattanoogaPhil
9 March 2018, 15:16
Cutting her husband's rifle in half because she's upset about someone using a gun for murder?

Her husband must be breathing a sigh of relief that she wasn't upset about a reported rape....

Big_Tom
10 March 2018, 17:17
I want to know just how it was "rendered inoperable" before.

If it was just her removing big then that's funny

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

KW900A
10 March 2018, 17:18
I want to know just how it was "rendered inoperable" before.

If it was just her removing big then that's funny

Probably just made sure the safety was on...

Big_Tom
10 March 2018, 17:32
We need to show her this

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180311/eafe2b6f99a37d941eca0023e27f98c8.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk