PDA

View Full Version : OD Green PMAGs?

OneGearhead
18 July 2018, 19:47
This may be a long shot, I know. But. I keep looking for them to go with my ODG’d Spike’s rifle. I’m having an EXTREMELY hard time finding any anywhere. Does anybody know where I could get a few more? Say, four? I have a LOT of black ones, and I COULD cerakote them I guess. Or paint them. But I’d rather have the real deal. I thought about emailing Magpul, but in my mind, I see that as a waste of time. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UWone77
18 July 2018, 20:05
I believe Magpul discontinued the OD green line as a whole a few years back. I remember buying a few back in the day.

OneGearhead
18 July 2018, 20:30
I believe Magpul discontinued the OD green line as a whole a few years back. I remember buying a few back in the day.

Yeah. I was just wondering if maybe anybody would have old back-stock. Seemed like not too many people did ODG. Everybody is a fan of FDE or black. Or gray. Haha.

UWone77
18 July 2018, 20:45
Yeah. I was just wondering if maybe anybody would have old back-stock. Seemed like not too many people did ODG. Everybody is a fan of FDE or black. Or gray. Haha.

When Magpul ceased all colors except black basically, I stocked up on some Foliage... but not OD.

alamo5000
18 July 2018, 20:52
Do they still make the light tan ones that you can dye yourself?

UWone77
18 July 2018, 20:59
Do they still make the light tan ones that you can dye yourself?

Sand is what they replaced the colors with... although now you can also get Coyote.

SINNER
18 July 2018, 21:05
I have some. I just don’t know if I have enough that I’m willing to sell any. I’ll check this weekend.

They pop up on GB from time to time at a premium of course. Being that they are window mags these aren’t too bad of a price.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/779208789

alamo5000
18 July 2018, 21:22
They pop up on GB from time to time at a premium of course.

Just about everything on GB is at a premium. LOL!

PJD642
18 July 2018, 22:02
I've got two older, non-window OD Green PMAGs you can have. PM me your address.

mustangfreek
19 July 2018, 17:48
Nice pif...thumbs up

OneGearhead
23 July 2018, 09:43
When Magpul ceased all colors except black basically, I stocked up on some Foliage... but not OD.

Yeah. It seems not too many people were on the ODG wagon. Personally, I’ve always been a fan of the color!

OneGearhead
23 July 2018, 09:44
Sand is what they replaced the colors with... although now you can also get Coyote.

What is “coyote”? A gray-ish color? I thought when I looked on the website the other day, it just showed black and sand offerings.

OneGearhead
23 July 2018, 09:45
I have some. I just don’t know if I have enough that I’m willing to sell any. I’ll check this weekend.

They pop up on GB from time to time at a premium of course. Being that they are window mags these aren’t too bad of a price.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/779208789

I did search GB, and the window ones were the only ones I found. I’ve never used the window mags though. I’m kinda OCD and don’t know if I’d want to mix n match. I’m weird. I know. Plus. Like you said, at a premium!

OneGearhead
23 July 2018, 09:46
I've got two older, non-window OD Green PMAGs you can have. PM me your address.

Man. I appreciate it!! PM on the way.