PDA

View Full Version : Great Folks on WEVO

FortTom
17 October 2018, 21:25
Nearly one and a half months ago, I had a WEVO "contest" for a Dead Moose Op's knife with the WEVO emblem cerekoted on both sides of the blade. Then approximately a week or two later I gave away a couple of items in the "pay it forward" thread.

Then all hell broke loose. I had to help "elderly" (considering my age) people take care of other elderly members in my family. We're just that way.

Anyway, I was getting back home again, when I had to get emergency surgery, that I had no way of expecting that, as I wasn't THAT sick, and I was out of service and mostly confined to my recliner, while friends and relatives would come around to see if I needed a ride somewhere or what ever...go to Walgreens etc... I was out of action for almost six weeks.

Still, none of the guy's, Pyzik who won the expensive prize, and the two who I owed items from the pay it forward thread, whom I had PM'd about my "woe's", never bitched, complained, heck even one was praying for me.

So what's my point? Well I would have expected to catch hell on other forums, while these guys didn't complain at all. They basically told me to heal up, and get the stuff out when I could.
This week, since I'm healed up, and not munching down on Opiods meds, cleared by the Doc's to get out, get some fresh air, and drive around. Even walked a couple of laps around the "lake" in my Condo complex.

Well my point is that WEVO folks are like that. Rather than call me an A-Hole, ha..ha. maybe in their minds they did, but this forum just attracts classier folks, and I truly appreciate those folks patience with me. WEVO folks are different like that, and cool. Me? I'm still a little under normal, but I found out I didn't have the big "C".

FT[:D]

Uffdaphil
18 October 2018, 04:50
Well this is great news to wake up to! Good to have you back.

Eric
18 October 2018, 13:16
You suck! No excuses allowed!

All joking aside, wow, it sure sounds like you've been through the ringer. Follow the doc's orders and keep moving as much as you can. Keep us updated.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Stone
18 October 2018, 15:16
Right back atya Tom! Glad to hear your feeling better!

rxer311
18 October 2018, 17:51
Heal up man. Stuff happens. Glad you are up and moving again.

Joelski
18 October 2018, 19:37
Well, you are an a-hole, but you're our a-hole, since everybody here's one to some degree. Its a good place, with good people.

PJD642
18 October 2018, 22:18
I'm glad to hear you don't have the big "C". Worst thing in the world.

mustangfreek
19 October 2018, 00:03
Well sounds like it’s time for a range trip

After you get that stuff mailed out....[BD]

[:D]

FortTom
19 October 2018, 00:29
Well sounds like it’s time for a range trip

After you get that stuff mailed out....[BD]

[:D]

Lol... Thank you all, and stuff is on it'w to the rightful owners.[:D]

apmcdaniel
27 October 2018, 15:53
Wow! Really glad to hear that you are in the mend - that is certainly good news. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk