I think these debuted at SHOT

Pyzik
24 October 2018, 10:13
Uh...

Former11B
26 October 2018, 05:29
Uh...

What?

I don’t want suppressor height sights on my Glocks because I also carry them and they wouldn’t be holster compatible. Something like this would allow me to shoot with suppressor sights without changing any gear around

I do want info on how durable the front sight actually is

Pyzik
26 October 2018, 06:13
What?

I don’t want suppressor height sights on my Glocks because I also carry them and they wouldn’t be holster compatible. Something like this would allow me to shoot with suppressor sights without changing any gear around

I do want info on how durable the front sight actually isYou have trouble finding suppressor height compatible holsters? I have suppressor height sights on my M&P and carry it. Haven't had a problem with newer holsters.

I would not feel comfortable with these on a carry gun.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

voodoo_man
26 October 2018, 06:28
What?

I do want info on how durable the front sight actually is

A good RMR compatible holster will also accommodate suppressor height sights.

Former11B
26 October 2018, 08:25
You have trouble finding suppressor height compatible holsters? I have suppressor height sights on my M&P and carry it. Haven't had a problem with newer holsters.

I would not feel comfortable with these on a carry gun.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The idea is not having to buy new gear to accommodate suppressor sights especially when I don’t always have the suppressor mounted. I’ve got an IWB hybrid for my Glock 19s that’s broken in and comfortable. Doesn’t need replacing, and neither does my kydex OWB holster.

I currently shoot my suppressed pistols with both eyes open, no issues, but these sights are a neat and innovative workaround. I would need to see them in person before I determined if I would buy them or not, but as far as the carry gun thing goes...my Glock 19s are my carry guns AND my suppressor hosts. I don’t have a dedicated suppressed pistol. The 19 is a work horse and an all-around solution for me

mustangfreek
29 October 2018, 01:15
I get the idea..

...but I don’t know...