PDA

View Full Version : M&P40 Fundraiser/Drawing

UWone77
28 November 2018, 10:33
Hi all,

This is for the M&P40 fundraiser. First I want to thank Fort Tom, who generously donated his M&P40 (Hold the .40 cal jokes [:D]) He's also taken the lead on raising money for Jason's family. So again big thanks to him and the membership. Since we have over 25 "soft" commitments for slots, I'll go ahead and start it. I'll post a 1-30 list. Once you've paid (I'll confirm with mustangfreek) you can post to this thread on what slot or slots you want 1-30. Slots are $25 each. I'm aiming for 30, if we get more than 30 great, but 30 would raise $750 for Jason's family. First paid gets first dibs on the slot they want.

I'll personally be in from 6-8 slots, but I'll take whatever slots are left over.

Fort Tom can use the random.org to select the winner himself. FT, I would suggest you do what a lot of others have done in the past, just use your camera on your phone to video yourself selecting the number. But ultimately up to you.

M&P40 comes with 5 magazines. FT says the M&P is between 90-95%, with only 200 rounds through it. Mags can only be shipped to states/locations that allow 15 round magazines.

M&P will only be shipped to an FFL obviously. Please make arrangements if you are the winner.

All proceeds will go directly to Jason's family. $25 slots are to be made to: Mustangfreek@att.net

Please use PP Gift option and DO NOT put any notes in the PP section.

Post here when you've paid and selected what slots you want.

Thanks and let me know if you have any questions.

1. Aragorn
2. Aragorn's buddy
3. Ordnance
4. Jerry R
5. tact
6. PJD642
7. apmcdaniel (mustangfreek)
8. PJD642
9. Big_Tom
10. Joelski
11. apmcdaniel (mustangfreek)
12. Uffdaphil
13. apmcdaniel (mustangfreek)
14. Calico Jack
15. Tyrannosaur
16. SINNER
17. Big_Tom
18. SINNER
19. tact
20. alamo (mustangfreek)
21. alamo (mustangfreek)
22. PJD642
23. Big_Tom
24. alamo (mustangfreek)
25. SINNER
26. SINNER
27. apmcdaniel
28. PJD642
29. Jerry R
30. Big_Tom
31. Stone (mustangfreek)
32. BoilerUp
33. Stone (mustangfreek)
34. BoilerUp
35. MCA (mustangfreek)
36. Stone (mustangfreek)
37. rxer111
38. Stone (mustangfreek)
39. Stone (mustangfreek)
40. MCA (mustangfreek)
41. kalopsia
42. kalopsia
43. UW
44. fairlanericky (mustangfreek)
45. Farva
46. UW
47. UW
48. UW

UWone77
28 November 2018, 10:39
*****UPDATE*****

Battle Cock Tactical is offering the winner a free Stipple job. I'm sure you guys are all familiar with his work (probably the best in the industry) and easily doubles the value of this package.

Aragorn
28 November 2018, 10:57
Cool! Funds sent to Mustang. I'll take slot 1 for me and 2 for my buddy (to keep me honest) once funds are confirmed.

Ordnance
28 November 2018, 11:35
Sent for one slot, and whatever slot you want to stick me in is good.

UWone77
28 November 2018, 11:40
********UPDATE********

Axlnut is throwing in a free Cerakote job for that M&P to the winner.

apmcdaniel
28 November 2018, 11:59
$ sent for 4 slots: 7, 11, 13, 27

Thanks FT and those donating services - very cool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big_Tom
28 November 2018, 12:22
Put me down 4 slots: 9,17,23,30

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Big_Tom
28 November 2018, 12:25
Money sent didn't want to edit original post for dexterity

FortTom
28 November 2018, 12:43
*****UPDATE*****

Battle Cock Tactical is offering the winner a free Stipple job. I'm sure you guys are all familiar with his work (probably the best in the industry) and easily doubles the value of this package.
Wow! I'll probably wish I had it back after that![:D]

Jerry R
28 November 2018, 13:02
Funds sent for two slots. UW pick any two still open.

Joelski
28 November 2018, 13:29
Put me down for #10, I'll pay ya Friday. Slot is paid for.

UWone77
28 November 2018, 13:35
Put me down for #10, I'll pay ya Friday.

Your credit is good here.

tact
28 November 2018, 14:02
Paid. #19 if available.

tact
28 November 2018, 14:05
Paid. #19 if available.

On second thought I paid for another. So #19 and UW pick the second one. Thanks guys......pretty amazing group

UWone77
28 November 2018, 14:07
On second thought I paid for another. So #19 and UW pick the second one. Thanks guys......pretty amazing group

Done. Thanks tact.

Joelski
28 November 2018, 14:34
Your credit is good here.

Thanks man! Sorry, I read the instructions after posting, but I'm cleaned out this week after putting out for a new metal roof! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Axlnut
28 November 2018, 19:16
Get it on this folks. I'm not putting a limit on the coating, go crazy.

Last M&P I touched looked like this:

But this one will have better stippling [:D]

FortTom
28 November 2018, 19:35
Thanks man! Sorry, I read the instructions after posting, but I'm cleaned out this week after putting out for a new metal roof! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
You put out for a roof? Hell, I knew girls in High School that would put out for a bottle of Boones Farm[wow][:D]

Ordnance
28 November 2018, 20:27
You put out for a roof? Hell, I knew girls in High School that would put out for a bottle of Boones Farm[wow][:D]

Lmdao...

PJD642
28 November 2018, 22:17
I'm down for 4 slots - 6, 8, 22, & 28.

Amazing generosity from everyone.

UWone77
29 November 2018, 04:00
I'm down for 4 slots - 6, 8, 22, & 28.

Amazing generosity from everyone.

I got you down!

Uffdaphil
29 November 2018, 06:34
Okay I paypaled for a slot. Pick any one for me UW. Can’t resist the generous custom work offered.

UWone77
29 November 2018, 07:37
Okay I paypaled for a slot. Pick any one for me UW. Can’t resist the generous custom work offered.

updated

Calico Jack
29 November 2018, 08:55
Just sent the PayPal. First name is Prince. I'll take 14.

UWone77
29 November 2018, 09:20
Just sent the PayPal. First name is Prince. I'll take 14.

Updated

Tyrannosaur
29 November 2018, 10:02
Sent mine just now. Joel, I'll take 15 if available. Thanks to all that made this happen

UWone77
29 November 2018, 10:23
Sent mine just now. Joel, I'll take 15 if available. Thanks to all that made this happen

Done

SINNER
29 November 2018, 12:05
4 slots are paid for. It does not matter what ones.

alamo5000
29 November 2018, 12:32
One entry for me.

Pick a lucky number.

apmcdaniel
29 November 2018, 12:36
If anyone is short this week, but wants in - I will donate 2 more spots. Just send me a Direct Messsge, I'll take care of it, and give FT and UWone77 your info on the low-low. First come, first serve. I'll edit this if/when they are taken.

UWone77
29 November 2018, 12:51
4 slots are paid for. It does not matter what ones.

You're a good man. I know you don't care about winning.

One entry for me.

Pick a lucky number.

Done.

UWone77
29 November 2018, 13:11
At this point there are only 2 spots left.

I'll leave this up through the weekend. If we go over 30 spots, I hope you guys don't mind because fundraising is primary.

I'll throw in my name for the last slots and just add it to whatever we have on Sunday.

FT can draw a name on Monday at his leisure.

apmcdaniel
29 November 2018, 13:13
Raising funds is the name of the game - I hope we end up with 60 spots. I'm totally fine with going over.

MCA
29 November 2018, 16:55
Funds sent for two spots. Feel free to pick them UWone if you don't mind.

As a side note: If I am lucky enough to win, and it is okay with UWone and FT (and the rest of you gentlemen), I would like to give the pistol to Jason. Maybe he gets in touch with BCT and Axlnut and designs a sweet pistol to replace one of the guns he has had to sell or simply turns around and sells it as I am sure it will fetch a nice little sum after those two get done with it. As apmcdaniel mentioned it is all about raising funds for a like-minded WEVO member in need.

Regardless, you're a good group of folks here. I don't post much anymore but I will forever be grateful and thankful for the Battle Kitty rifle I was able to build because of WEVO.

And a big cheers to you FT [:)]

Stone
29 November 2018, 19:05
Funds sent for 5 spots. To be honest I would rather it went to a better home than mine. UW, pick 5 random spots and put down Mustangfreeks name. TIA...

UWone77
29 November 2018, 19:16
Funds sent for 5 spots. To be honest I would rather it went to a better home than mine. UW, pick 5 random spots and put down Mustangfreeks name. TIA...

You're not the only one wanting to donate the pistol to mustang. You guys are some good dudes!

Stone
29 November 2018, 19:28
Yeah, I feel bad he had too sell off a lot of his firearm stuff. Honestly, I have more pistols and rifles than I can shoot in a year even rotating them around. I would rather see it go to somebody who can use it. Hope it finds a good home. FT, your a rockstar brother!

BoilerUp
29 November 2018, 21:04
Funds for two slots sent. I'll take 32 and 34

mustangfreek
30 November 2018, 03:16
Wow haven’t been on in 2 days, and my phone was still randomly beeping off from my PayPal.I’m blown away guys.

No way did I think this would go this way. Not sure how I feel about FT giving up his pistol, extremely grateful guesture and I owe him big time.. always helping out and pif stuff. Your a good guy FT. Thank you

I mean it when I say thank you everyone, this has risen my spirits and couldn’t come at a better time. This will help out tremendously.

Jason

Farva
30 November 2018, 05:32
I’m in for one slot as well. Gotta wait for PayPal to connect to me new account so any number will do. You can wait until we are verified if you’d like.

SINNER
30 November 2018, 06:32
I hope another 100 spots sell.

Good luck to everyone.

SINNER
30 November 2018, 06:33
You're a good man. I know you don't care about winning.

I appreciate the compliment. Thank you

Farva
30 November 2018, 07:14
Should be sent now.

FortTom
1 December 2018, 04:16
Just a friendly reminder, between now and Monday, please look over the list to ensure you have gotten the correct number and place that you paid for.

Thanks

FT[:D]

fairlanericky
1 December 2018, 12:30
I'm in for slot #44 please. I like MCA's idea of Jason getting the pistol so, if it's me, send it to Jason.

Ric

UWone77
1 December 2018, 13:05
I'm in for slot #44 please. I like MCA's idea of Jason getting the pistol so, if it's me, send it to Jason.

Ric

Thanks Ric,

I updated the list. Those who wanted to donate the pistol to Jason in case their name gets drawn, I put mustangfreek's screen name in parentheses. If I missed you, let me know.

Thanks.

UWone77
1 December 2018, 16:01
Just a quick update, there are 4 spots left right now (we can obviously make more) If there are no more donations for this fundraiser, FT can draw on Monday. I'll throw in my $100 and take the last 4 spots.

I just wanted to give you guys a heads up that DISCOM has generously donated a Glock Gen4 30 for the next round. Shortly after this one is over, I'll post up the next one. I'll leave that one up for a little longer since I'm sure some of you guys are tapped out. I'm hoping to get 30 spots paid for on the next round before we close out the fundraising for mustangfreek.

I just wanted to personally thank everyone whether you donated or not, just sending mustangfreek and his family good vibes in this holiday season is more than I can ask for.

FortTom
1 December 2018, 19:01
Guy's, you're generosity is unprecedented. Just two spots left. Tell your friends and neighbors.
As an aside, I've never seen, outside of the military, a more caring and tight bunch of bro's. People on other forums call each other "Brah's" but really couldn't care two shit's about any other members when their luck was a bit south of good. You all are so cool, I don't have the words to describe you. I looked at the gun again, and still think it's 95% or better. I can't wait to see what Axel Nut and Battle Cock do to it. I know one thing, there won't be another one just like it in the world.

I want to think all of those who have donated to this cause to help a member who is a total stranger to me, and maybe yourselves. You are the backbone of this whole thing.

I thank UW for taking over the admin for this, probably using what little off time that cops have.

I thank axle nut and battle cock for the ultimately generous offers to cerekote and stipple this pistol. I'd say it would more than double the value of this weapon.

Lastly, I'm glad that it's going to help put presents under the tree for MF's kids.

With my most humble gratitude,

P.S. To the winner, check that trigger before you ever think of using it for carry. It is suitable for carry, but may be a touch to light for some folks taste. It's an APEX FSS trigger, light, with very little reset and can easily made sane by simply changing the trigger springs from APEX.[wow]

Again, the real hero's here are you folks that contributed to a worthy cause, and those of you who just said the hell with it, I'm in, give it to so and so.

You are men and women of honor, and it's my honor to have gotten to "know" all of you.

kalopsia
1 December 2018, 20:37
In x2, both for Jason. Doesn’t matter which numbers. PayPal incoming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

alamo5000
1 December 2018, 20:43

Way to jump in with a good impression! LOL!!

Welcome to the forum!

WEVO rocks.

Ordnance
1 December 2018, 21:07
I thank UW for taking over the admin for this, probably using what little off time that cops have.

Lol... He's a Sgt. so... He has plenty of time in-between taking naps in his cruiser.

FortTom
1 December 2018, 21:14
Lol... He's a Sgt. so... He has plenty of time in-between taking naps in his cruiser.

Shoving doughnuts and coffee down his throat?[:D]

FortTom
1 December 2018, 21:15

Dude, stay with us, whether you win or not.

kalopsia
1 December 2018, 21:19
Dude, stay with us, whether you win or not.

I lurk here, and don’t plan to go anywhere. Figured if I don’t go out to eat once this month, I can PIF to Jason and his family. No excuses.

FortTom
1 December 2018, 21:28
I lurk here, and don’t plan to go anywhere. Figured if I don’t go out to eat once this month, I can PIF to Jason and his family. No excuses.

What ever.... but a huge thanks for helping out!!

UWone77
2 December 2018, 04:01
Way to jump in with a good impression! LOL!!

Welcome to the forum!

WEVO rocks.

His join date is like 18 months ago.... we do have lurkers you know. [:)]

Joelski
2 December 2018, 06:42

I KNEW he was a supe!!

UW: What's your high score on Candy Crush?

[:D] :runs:

UWone77
2 December 2018, 08:17
I KNEW he was a supe!!

UW: What's your high score on Candy Crush?

[:D] :runs:

Don't listen to Ordnance. He spends most of the day in his History of women's dance studies classes.

Fortunately or unfortunately, I have no games installed on any of my phones. [:)]

rxer311
2 December 2018, 16:18
Paid...I will take slot 37

PJD642
2 December 2018, 17:29
His join date is like 18 months ago.... we do have lurkers you know. [:)]

Not to brag...well maybe a little. Join date was 10+ years ago, didn't post for like 9 years....

UWone77
2 December 2018, 17:54
I think the last update is accurate.

Thanks again all.

Remember, there will be a round 2 later, for a Glock 30!

UWone77
2 December 2018, 18:02
Not to brag...well maybe a little. Join date was 10+ years ago, didn't post for like 9 years....

And we're glad you did! You've been a great addition here!

Ordnance
2 December 2018, 21:11
He spends most of the day in his History of women's dance studies classes.

I wish...

UWone77
3 December 2018, 10:04
Looks like this one is done until FT draws a name.

Thanks all, we exceeded any expectation I had for raising money. Again, thanks to FT and all you guys for making this happen. I donated my 4 spots and I'll start the next round with the Glock 30 and donate another 4 at the end of that one. So for anyone still wanting to donate, just hold off until the new post for a drawing happens.

Whenever you're ready FT, it's all you buddy.

FortTom
3 December 2018, 10:27
O.k., here is the results using the Random.org random number generator.

Looks like APMCDANIEL is the winner!

Thanks to all of you for helping with such a worthy cause. ampcdaniel, pm me at your leisure.

Big_Tom
3 December 2018, 10:30
Looks like mustang is the winner congrats Mustang. Glad we all could help a brother out.

MCA
3 December 2018, 10:34
That is awesome. Very nicely done FortTom, UWone and apmcdaniel!

Farva
3 December 2018, 10:45
How awesome is this!? Love it when a plan comes together!

fledge
3 December 2018, 11:19
This is great!!! And I just started a classified ad to add to the pot.

Joelski
3 December 2018, 14:37
Congrats all!

FortTom
3 December 2018, 15:21
How awesome is this!? Love it when a plan comes together!

Yeah, this one went pretty smooth. I was worried I'd screw something up, or get something mixed up, but UW made it pretty bullet proof, so I'm pleased.

alamo5000
3 December 2018, 15:31
Congrats to everyone on a job well done.

Stone
3 December 2018, 15:34
Everybody's a winner on this one![:D]

Joelski
3 December 2018, 16:17
Big thanks to FortTom for stepping up with the goods. That's a huge gesture, brother and I admire your generosity.

Tyrannosaur
3 December 2018, 16:29
Thanks to all involved and congrats apmcdaniel

FortTom
3 December 2018, 16:45
Somebody call apmcdaniel and tell him he won[:D][:D] Wake his butt up....

Jerry R
3 December 2018, 16:54
Congrats Apmcdaniel !!

apmcdaniel
3 December 2018, 18:11
Somebody call apmcdaniel and tell him he won[:D][:D] Wake his butt up....

LMAO! How'd you know I was sleeping!!!

In all seriousness - thanks for your donation, FortTom, and UWone77 for putting the board up, keeping things organized. And Axlnut and Battlecock for offering up their services.

This is going to one cool gun, would love to own it. But I've got plenty. I'm sticking to my guns (pun intended) - this pistol goes to Mustangfreek. Congrats Jason!!!

FortTom
3 December 2018, 18:15
O.K., Jason, I'll send you a PM for info.

mustangfreek
3 December 2018, 19:31
Wow.

I’m literally speechless guys.

This is crazy!! I’m busy but I’ll be back shortly.. you guys are something else.

PJD642
5 December 2018, 21:44
NICE!!

mustangfreek
5 January 2019, 17:24
Man..all of this has so much I don’t how to say thank you enough..

All of this and a pistol and supposedly some stippling and cerakote work.. I’ve never had anything nice as such and i still don’t feel like I deserve it..

Poor FT has had a rough time also, he’s been sick and recovering from some kind of surgery , I’m sorry Jim..I truly hope things are going better for you.