PDA

View Full Version : Round 2: Gen 4 Glock 30 Fundraiser

UWone77
3 December 2018, 16:43
Hi all,

Much like last time, we have another pistol donation for mustangfreek's fundraiser. Much like the M&P40 fundraiser I want to thank DISCOM, who generously donated his Gen 4 Glock 30. I know some of you are probably tapped out from the last fundraiser and because it's the holidays. I'll leave this one up for a few weeks, so hopefully we can get 30 more spots. I'm in for another 4 on this one (whatever is left over) Sorry Jason, I'm keeping this if I win. [:D]

The Glock comes with 2 magazines, the Vertx Bag, and KKM Barrel. No OEM barrel is included. If you're not familiar with the Glock 30, it's a .45 ACP double stack compact version of the 21.

The Glock will only be shipped to an FFL obviously. Please make arrangements if you are the winner.

All proceeds will go directly to Jason's family. $25 slots are to be made to: Mustangfreek@att.net

Please use PP Gift option and DO NOT put any notes in the PP section.

Post here when you've paid and selected what slots you want.

Thanks for your continued support and let me know if you have any questions.

1. Fort Tom
2. MCA
3. apmcdaniel
4. apmcdaniel
5. RobertTheTexan
6. apmcdaniel
7. apmcdaniel
8. fairlanenicky
9. Fort Tom
10. MCA
11. apmcdaniel
12. UW
13. apmcdaniel
14. UW
15. fairlanenicky
16. MCA
17. UW
18. fledge
19. fledge
20. fledge
21. kalopsia
22. Fort Tom
23. MCA
24. apmcdaniel
25. RobertTheTexan
26. UW
27. apmcdaniel
28. apmcdaniel
29. Fort Tom
30. kalopsia

UWone77
3 December 2018, 16:44
Here are a few photos of what the Glock looks like and what's included:

apmcdaniel
3 December 2018, 18:29
Let's kick it off!

Edit: money sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UWone77
3 December 2018, 18:36
Let's kick it off!

Edit: money sent.

Well... that was quick. [:D]

You should keep it this time if you win. I'd love a Glock 30 Gen 4 myself!

MCA
3 December 2018, 19:28
Happy to match Uwone and apmcdaniel.

Funds sent!

How about 2, 10, 16, 23

And a big thank you to DISCOM for your kindness and generosity.

kalopsia
3 December 2018, 19:50
In x2, for Jason. Slots 21 and 30, please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

FortTom
3 December 2018, 20:48
I'm going to change things up a bit for this one.

UW, I Sent MF money for 4 spots. In the unlikely event that I did win, MF get's all of the cash donation of course, and I would have a separate number drawing to include all who donated to this one, to get the G30. Sound fair?

If anyone has an issue with this, or sees a folly of errors in doing it this way, let me know. I see it as two winners, one of our members in a bad spot, and another willing to help that individual.

Thanks,

FT[:D]

UWone77
7 December 2018, 00:48
Bump for the upcoming weekend!

apmcdaniel
7 December 2018, 13:17
I'll take 4 and 13, please.

Edit: money sent

FortTom
7 December 2018, 20:03

I know it's Christmas, and money might be tight, but if there are any fence sitters out there, let's help someone else have a good Xmas, get those "chances" rolling in!

Thanks,

FortTom
7 December 2018, 20:04
I know it's Christmas, and money might be tight, but if there are any fence sitters out there, let's help someone else have a good Xmas, get those "chances" rolling in!

Thanks,

I would rather have smile for giving, than for receiving...…

FT

UWone77
7 December 2018, 20:43

Thanks,

Main reason I'm going to leave it up for a few weeks. I'm sure people are busy spending their hard earned duckets on Christmas.

alamo5000
7 December 2018, 21:12
Main reason I'm going to leave it up for a few weeks. I'm sure people are busy spending their hard earned ducketts on Christmas.

Finances are especially tight this year so yes, please leave it up for a while.

fairlanericky
7 December 2018, 22:26
I'll take #8 and #13 please and thank you.

Ric

FortTom
7 December 2018, 22:40
Main reason I'm going to leave it up for a few weeks. I'm sure people are busy spending their hard earned duckets on Christmas.

I understand you're a cop, and don't understand the English Language, but what the FK is a "ducket"....You fricken donut eating, cofffe sucking Cop!....[:D]

UWone77
7 December 2018, 23:35
I understand you're a cop, and don't understand the English Language, but what the FK is a "ducket"....You fricken donut eating, cofffe sucking Cop!....[:D]

Look up ducat.

Joelski
8 December 2018, 05:03
I want a Ducati for Christmas.

Jerry R
8 December 2018, 06:26
The ducat was a gold or silver coin used as a trade coin in Europe from the later medieval centuries until as late as the 20th century. Many types of ducats had various metallic content and purchasing power throughout the period.

Jerry R
8 December 2018, 06:41
I know it's Christmas, and money might be tight

Yup. Sir Winston blew out both his ACL's. Has had the left leg done, the right leg will be done December 18th. $3,200.00 per leg [BD] Brenda's Christmas present is one leg, my Christmas present is the other leg. Cell phone pic ...

fairlanericky
8 December 2018, 09:17
Yup. Sir Winston blew out both his ACL's. Has had the left leg done, the right leg will be done December 18th. $3,200.00 per leg [BD] Brenda's Christmas present is one leg, my Christmas present is the other leg. Cell phone pic ...

You know what they say, they're not pets, they're family. How does a little guy like that blow out BOTH ACL's?

Ric

UWone77
8 December 2018, 09:38
Both ACL's ? Sounds like he's out for the season!

Joelski
8 December 2018, 10:06
He needs a trainer and low impact aerobics!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

UWone77
8 December 2018, 10:10

Ric

Done.

UWone77
8 December 2018, 12:20

Ric

Well Ric, I made a mistake, looks like apmcdaniel got #8 first. You want another number?

Jerry R
8 December 2018, 14:01
You know what they say, they're not pets, they're family. How does a little guy like that blow out BOTH ACL's?Ric

Not to tie up the thread, but his leash is on a reel. While out for walkies he tried to jump off the sidewalk and under a moving box truck and I locked the reel. Stressed the left knee. He has a bed on a platform on the lanai and he gets excited when another dog goes by. He tried to jump up on the bed, the left leg failed and he slammed the right one into the metal rail on the platform. Poor little guy couldn't win for losing. He is doing well after the first surgery, and should be 99 percent by mid March.

apmcdaniel
8 December 2018, 16:59
Well Ric, I made a mistake, looks like apmcdaniel got #8 first. You want another number?

#13 is mine, you got it right on the sheet. Thanks!

fairlanericky
9 December 2018, 00:56
Yep, I'll take #15 then. I didn't see that apmcdaniel already claimed #13.

Ric

UWone77
11 December 2018, 21:15
Updated after I threw in my 4 paid slots, I couldn't wait for you guys to pick. [:D]

Right now there are 8 spots left. Let's get this one over and done with!

RobertTheTexan
11 December 2018, 21:47
Hi,

If it’s still open can I get 5 and 25 please?

Hope it helps a little and hope things get turned around for you ‘Stang.

Thanks Robert

UWone77
12 December 2018, 04:35
Hi,

If it’s still open can I get 5 and 25 please?

Hope it helps a little and hope things get turned around for you ‘Stang.

Thanks Robert

Done.

6 spots left. Thanks Gents.

fledge
12 December 2018, 09:31
Put mustangfreek down for 18, 19, 20.

I just sent him current proceeds from my sales thread so far and figured I’d increase his chances here.

apmcdaniel
13 December 2018, 14:18
Done.

6 spots left. Thanks Gents.

I'll take the last 3 spots.
Edit: paid

DISCOM
13 December 2018, 17:33
I have to say that I followed FT on this one and, I am glad that his excitement and generosity spread. So FT thank you for planting that seed and Mustang I hope all is well brother. Merry Christmas sir.

It is done. . .

DISCOM
13 December 2018, 17:36
# 6 is Apmcdaniel Congrats sir!!!

FortTom
13 December 2018, 18:21
Congrats!

fledge
13 December 2018, 18:31
# 6 is Apmcdaniel Congrats sir!!!

He picked the right number both times!! Buy a lottery ticket, bro!

UWone77
13 December 2018, 18:44
LOL... Dude nice snag! Yeah buy a lotto ticket brother!

MCA
13 December 2018, 18:56
Very nicely done apmcdaniel! You're a good man there sir. Enjoy that G30...well deserved [:)]

RobertTheTexan
13 December 2018, 18:58
Put mustangfreek down for 18, 19, 20.

I just sent him current proceeds from my sales thread so far and figured I’d increase his chances here.

I hope he wins!!

mustangfreek
14 December 2018, 02:00
Man you guys are awesome.

Discom- thank you very much..can’t even put it into words man, seriously you and FT are some big hearted guys and can only hope I can repay you and everyone back in a way that helps so much.

Thanks everyone.

apmcdaniel
14 December 2018, 07:57
In the interest of transparency - after discussing this with Mustangfreek - I am accepting the Glock.

It was not easy to get Jason to accept the M&P pistol and upgrades; he is very humble and thankful person. I am thankful because I've had several back and forth conversations with him now, and we have a lot in common. I hope everyone is ok with the decision we came to in this round.

Thank you again to everyone who participated in this project - this is the best online group I belong to - hands-down!

DISCOM
14 December 2018, 08:11
Man you guys are awesome.

Discom- thank you very much..can’t even put it into words man, seriously you and FT are some big hearted guys and can only hope I can repay you and everyone back in a way that helps so much.

Thanks everyone.

Mustang

Thank you for the kind words both PM and here. I will agree with you and say what happened here is just incredable. Just to know that you and your family are doing well is repayment in full brother.

DISCOM~

UWone77
14 December 2018, 08:49

In the interest of transparency - after discussing this with Mustangfreek - I am accepting the Glock.

It was not easy to get Jason to accept the M&P pistol and upgrades; he is very humble and thankful person. I am thankful because I've had several back and forth conversations with him now, and we have a lot in common. I hope everyone is ok with the decision we came to in this round.

Thank you again to everyone who participated in this project - this is the best online group I belong to - hands-down!

I'd keep that thing too. Screw mustang! ;)

apmcdaniel
29 December 2018, 21:56
Finally got back into Missouri last night and picked up the Glock 30 and the Vertx bag. They are both great! Not only did Discom put a sweet KKM barrel on it, but all three mags have Pierce grip extensions. Nice! And the Vertx EDC Transit Asking is a sweet CCW bag. I like it.

I am getting a CMC trigger coming in on Monday for this pistol, and I'll pay a couple of pics here once I get it installed.

mustangfreek
30 December 2018, 02:23
Sweet.

Again, a huge thanks to you all.