PDA

View Full Version : Active Junky- Ebates

mustangfreek
23 March 2019, 01:21
Hey guys, figured I’d make a quick thread, as you probably seen me whore it up,with referral links lately..[BD]

Haha...I’m not affiliated at all, just a numbers guy and always looking for the best deal/value..

I don’t use them to the fullest, theirs ways to use it in store etc..but Online it’s just too easy.. click into the AJ or Ebates site, make sure you’ve refreshed or logged in, just click the store your shopping at, a little note pops up, saying your earning xxx % cash back...Too frickin easy..

Refer friends for $10 for each of you, Ebates has the same but it’s $10 for them and $25 for the one with the referral link...again it works.. I have noticed AJ usually has higher % back usually. The sites also tell you all the codes, deals etc..

There’s tons of stores on their amazon, psa, rainier arms, eBay,Cabela’s,and tons more.So if you see something good post up, and I’ll do the same.Nowmy referral links [adore]

Active junky
https://www.activejunky.com/invite/1825879

Ebates
https://www.ebates.com/r/HALLIN112?eeid=26474

Anyways just putting that out there as I noticed another wevo member added $10 to my account..Thanks

So sign up as I need suppressor money...[BD]...My nfa fund...lol...

Farva
23 March 2019, 07:07
Glad you cleared that up. I’ve been reading some about that on here wondering if ISIS got ahold of your account haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mustangfreek
23 March 2019, 13:56
Lol

It’s small but it’s extra ammo/nfa piggy bank money....

..ehh..I was already ordering cat/dog food,tires, ammo, kids stuff...so it’s just a freebie as I see it...

Farva
23 March 2019, 14:15
Lol

It’s small but it’s extra ammo/nfa piggy bank money....

..ehh..I was already ordering cat/dog food,tires, ammo, kids stuff...so it’s just a freebie as I see it...

Agreed! Every little bit helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gatordev
23 March 2019, 14:29
I'm guessing that was me you saw pop up last night as another referral. I needed some stuff from Brownell's and figured I'd give it a shot. Glad you've been selling it, because it seems like a nice little extra, especially after I was pricing higher dollar items today trying to figure out the best vendor for a possible optic purchase.

Thanks for the heads up.

UWone77
23 March 2019, 15:11
I'm guessing that was me you saw pop up last night as another referral. I needed some stuff from Brownell's and figured I'd give it a shot. Glad you've been selling it, because it seems like a nice little extra, especially after I was pricing higher dollar items today trying to figure out the best vendor for a possible optic purchase.

Thanks for the heads up.

Used his referral, a 10% off Coupon Brownells was running at the time, and got 4% back through active junky from the EDC X9 purchase.

Already up to $260 in rewards. Not too shabby for buying things you were already going to get.

mustangfreek
23 March 2019, 17:39
Gatordev- yes I assumed it was you, it doesn’t give a name just says the email used. Ya i caught myself playing around with who has the better deal they the AJ site..lol

UW- Right on..that was a nice chunk back on that WC

Like I just noticed a few other screen name-emails have signed up , but it says they have not done the first transaction over $25 to get $10 and me $10....get Er done...ginger needs Ammo and scope monies..[BD]

Just noticed some have risen lately

Cabela’s at 10%
Palmetto 6%
Brownells 6%

UWone77
23 March 2019, 17:42
Gatordev- yes I assumed it was you, it doesn’t give a name just says the email used. Ya i caught myself playing around with who has the better deal they the AJ site..lol

UW- Right on..that was a nice chunk back on that WC

Like I just noticed a few other screen name-emails have signed up , but it says they have not done the first transaction over $25 to get $10 and me $10....get Er done...ginger needs Ammo and scope monies..[BD]

Just noticed some have risen lately

Cabela’s at 10%
Palmetto 6%
Brownells 6%

Don't forget those RA purchases. 3% back, and use WEVO10 to get 10% off the order from the website and that 3% additional back later.

Too bad Cabelas doesn't have anymore Type 1 RMR's for $350, I'd buy 4-6 more right now. That 10% would cover the tax baby!

mustangfreek
23 March 2019, 17:45
Don't forget those RA purchases. 3% back, and use WEVO10 to get 10% off the order from the website and that 3% additional back later.

Too bad Cabelas doesn't have anymore Type 1 RMR's for $350, I'd buy 4-6 more right now. That 10% would cover the tax baby!

Ya that’s what I see a lot of this at now with online stores charging tax..I think about all that I’ve ordered from charge it...booo

I was gonna put that out there about Ra and the coupon...but didn’t want to sound to coupon crazy...lol

fledge
23 March 2019, 19:44
Mustang, ever see an actual rebate show up? I’ve been notified I have them coming (over a month ago) but I’ve yet to have a check in the mail.

mustangfreek
23 March 2019, 21:28
Mustang, ever see an actual rebate show up? I’ve been notified I have them coming (over a month ago) but I’ve yet to have a check in the mail.

Yes, I barely got in before there last payout.

But I did the PayPal route.. couple days after there payout/deadline I had it in my pp. So worked flawless for me.

fledge
24 March 2019, 06:48
Yes, I barely got in before there last payout.

But I did the PayPal route.. couple days after there payout/deadline I had it in my pp. So worked flawless for me.

Roger that. I selected a mailed check because PayPal now changes 1% to transfer money to your account.

gatordev
24 March 2019, 07:52
Roger that. I selected a mailed check because PayPal now changes 1% to transfer money to your account.

I missed that. Do you have a link to the policy? I was trying to look on Paypal just now but wasn't seeing it. Is it due to the way the money is transferred?

fledge
24 March 2019, 09:38
A web search will pull up links about this. Here’s one: https://www.doctorofcredit.com/venmo-increases-instant-transfer-fee-to-1-up-from-25/

Their policy changed in November.

UWone77
24 March 2019, 09:45
I've only ever used the standard bank transfer, which is still free from what it looks like.

SINNER
24 March 2019, 10:20
Correct. Instant transfer is a buck. Normal 1-2 days is still free.

mustangfreek
24 March 2019, 10:55

Huh..never got charged anything from transferring unless you pick the transfer quick route.

I've only ever used the standard bank transfer, which is still free from what it looks like.

X2

fledge
24 March 2019, 11:03
I’m embarrassed. I misread.

As you were.

mustangfreek
24 March 2019, 11:16
Haha..no biggie..

One thing I’ve noticed is some places only give like 1-3% back on Ammo but other places it’s the full % back

UWone77
24 March 2019, 11:36
Bought a 200 round can of Lake City 7.62. 10% off + 6% back. Came out to 47.7 cents a round.

mustangfreek
24 March 2019, 11:45
Bought a 200 round can of Lake City 7.62. 10% off + 6% back. Came out to 47.7 cents a round.

Nice!

Ya that’s a good deal for LC 308 stuff, even just for range fodder but the brass is also good stuff for reloading [:D]

gatordev
24 March 2019, 14:10
I’m embarrassed. I misread.

As you were.

I admit, I usually delete the Paypal emails I get all the time, so even if it didn't apply to this, I'm glad you brought it up for education-sake.

mustangfreek
6 April 2019, 23:42
Just a quick heads up... and bump up for anyone ordering ammo or such..use the referral link above for +$10 for each of us.

Brownells 4%
Palmetto state armory 6%
Cabelas at 7%
Rainier arms 3%

mustangfreek
8 April 2019, 20:16
Thanks to someone for the $10 bux[:D]

Jerry R
9 April 2019, 06:13
Might have been me ... ordered some 7.62 from Brownell's using AJ after signing up using your referral.

mustangfreek
9 April 2019, 14:42
Thanks

mustangfreek
22 April 2019, 02:38
Just noticed brownells went up to 6% back

mustangfreek
15 May 2019, 18:04
Received my paypal from AJ this past Monday and checks from Ebates showed up today.

Enough for a tax stamp, I’d originally planned to use it for.. But damn it it’s tight around here, oldest is graduating in a few weeks ( senior year gets expensive), along with other kid needs clothes, food you know.

Maybe next time..but a few extra Hundo for ordering stuff you already were is a nice bonus

UWone77
16 May 2019, 07:52
I got $315 back. Not too shabby. Already racked up $45 for the next one.

Brownells is money when they hit 6% back.

mustangfreek
16 May 2019, 17:49
Nice!!

That’s a good chunk back!!

Also noticed cabelas is at 10%

Aragorn
15 July 2019, 17:55
Just signed up using your link Mustang and gave this a shot. Placed an order through Brownells. So how long after following the link and placing a purchase does it take to show up on your AJ account?

ETA: Nevermind! That’s pretty quick!

mustangfreek
16 July 2019, 01:52
Cool. Ya it all adds up.

Noticed brownells is at 7% and cabelas at 12%

mustangfreek
29 July 2020, 06:02
Bumpppp..

Still use these when I order certain things

But. Also keep forgetting to post this up, I use LA police gear for certain stuff and when deals pop up.They have a “rewards” program dealio also..gotta sign up I assume to count.. Which is easy , especially if you have a account already

$15 off $100 for you and me [BD]

http://RWRD.IO/49ZARUE

RWRD.IO/49ZARUE

As it was In my emails this morning..double points for 2 days :)