PDA

View Full Version : Devcon

FortTom
30 September 2019, 21:23
Hey Devon, I put up a new Blade Tech knife in the lounge for a giveaway. I, without you permission, named you as one of the judges. Winner is one who posts best joke. If you don't want any part of this, let me know and I will post an apology for doing this without your permission. Just thought that you have both the seriousness, and sense of humor to be a judge, in this. Hope it will be funnier, and better than the old "guess a number between"....

Thanks, I've also asked mods and admins, along with "average" folks like me, to vote.

If this irk's you, just let me know, and I will immediately post a redaction, and apology for asking you to be a judge, without your permission.

thanks mch,

Jim[:D]

UWone77
30 September 2019, 21:36
Good job posting DM's in the discussion area Jim. [:D]

I nominate you the winner.

Stone
30 September 2019, 22:26
Im in! 567:P

FortTom
1 October 2019, 00:21
Hey Stone, I hope that number is your joke?[:D] Honestly? you picked a number, when this was about a joke?

FT[:D]

FortTom
1 October 2019, 00:27
Good job posting DM's in the discussion area Jim. [:D]

I nominate you the winner. Oh well, UW, I guess there always has to be an asshole in every endeavor. Maybe me this time. Still "free" for a knife that retails for $120 minus discount and shipping is a good deal to find for free. Ha..ha..ha..[:D]

UWone77
1 October 2019, 00:53
Oh well, UW, I guess there always has to be an asshole in every endeavor. Maybe me this time. Still "free" for a knife that retails for $120 minus discount and shipping is a good deal to find for free. Ha..ha..ha..[:D]

Jim, you're a good man.

But still not immune to ball busting from me.

Carry on sir. [:D]

FortTom
1 October 2019, 01:00
Jim, you're a good man.

But still not immune to ball busting from me.

Carry on sir. [:D]

Dude, I'm 61 Years old. My balls are hanging way below your stike zone. All kidding aside, I never take your jokes as a personal attack. I get a good laugh at some of our banter.[:D]

Stone
1 October 2019, 07:00
Hey Stone, I hope that number is your joke?[:D] Honestly? you picked a number, when this was about a joke?

FT[:D]

Yes, that was my joke... A vet member who didnt read the rules. But now that I had to explain that to you...

gatordev
1 October 2019, 07:04
I'm so confused.

I think there's two "Devon's" on here (although I think we both spell it "in"). Not sure if this was directed at me, but so far for me it's a tie between you FT, for posting a PM and UW, for calling you out.

Stone
1 October 2019, 07:19
And the plot thickens... And who the heck is Devcon???