PDA

View Full Version : Slight Problem loggin in

FortTom
4 October 2019, 17:41
I have a minor problem logging in. Somehow I got logged out, and when I came to the forum, had to log back in. Not a biggie, but even though I check the little box to keep you logged in, an not having to re-enter a password and username each time I come back. Not a major issue, but does anyone know how I might fix this?

Thanks
FT[:D]

cjd3
4 October 2019, 18:23
I only have this problem on my iOS devices. My desktop browser doesn't do this. I wonder if it has something to do with the lack of an SSL certificate.

UWone77
4 October 2019, 18:53
There should be a keep me logged in button near the log in.

FortTom
4 October 2019, 19:32
There should be a keep me logged in button near the log in. Yes UW, been checking the box each time, but no help. However, for some reason, this time I came in I was still logged in. Problem seems to have fixed itself.[:D]

Jerry R
6 October 2019, 06:44
Is your browser set to "Delete cookies upon exit" ... that may contribute to the issue.

FortTom
6 October 2019, 13:47
Is your browser set to "Delete cookies upon exit" ... that may contribute to the issue. Jerry, thanks for the reply. Yes I checked that first thing. I also use CCleaner that has that oprion and checked that too. Seems every time I get an "update" it seems to screw something up. Then out of nowhere the problem resolved itself, and I've been gtg since. Go figure.

Thanks

FT