PDA

View Full Version : Knife Giveaway Winner Announced!

FortTom
7 October 2019, 13:18
After hours of intense sober, heated and intellectual debate, our esteemed panel of judges choose that Post # 17, by Joelski, has won this prestigious award. It has been determined that his uncanny ability to interpret his concept of reality, parallel his ability to mentally breach other dimensions beyond the average persons understanding, has earned this version worthy of the Nobel prize [adore]

Therefore, I request Joelski forward his details via PM.

Everyone else gets a participation trophy.

FT

Former11B
7 October 2019, 13:42
Congrats!

I tried [BD]

rxer311
7 October 2019, 14:42
Congrats Joleski!

mustangfreek
7 October 2019, 16:33
Nice job FT!!

Joelski
8 October 2019, 15:36
UH THANKYA THANKYAVERYMUCH!

[:D]

Stone
8 October 2019, 18:29
[wow]

FortTom
8 October 2019, 19:44
UH THANKYA THANKYAVERYMUCH!

[:D] I think you make a better comedian than an Elvis impersonator. I wasn't one of the admin/mods, so I din't have anything with picking the winner, but your joke was a bit "witty", if not funny. Have your info, will get your knife right out, which comes, also, with another surprise, which you'll have to wait and see.[:D] Congratulations, I think you'll like the knife. If not, maybe you could trade it with someone else for another you like better..

FT[:D]

apmcdaniel
8 October 2019, 23:51
Congrats!!! [emoji41][emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big_Tom
9 October 2019, 14:23
Congrats

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Joelski
10 October 2019, 19:43
I think you make a better comedian than an Elvis impersonator. I wasn't one of the admin/mods, so I din't have anything with picking the winner, but your joke was a bit "witty", if not funny. Have your info, will get your knife right out, which comes, also, with another surprise, which you'll have to wait and see.[:D] Congratulations, I think you'll like the knife. If not, maybe you could trade it with someone else for another you like better..

FT[:D]Thanks man, I really appreciate it. It's been a while since I got a new knife into the fold. I look forward to playing with it. Might even invest in some CusCaDi scales.