PDA

View Full Version : Is this a fair trade?

rxer311
18 November 2019, 17:37
I have my Eotech EXPS 2-0 for sale/trade here and elsewhere, and I had a trade offer come through that seem to work in my favor. I like EOtechs due to the reticle so for some reason I always end up with one even though I have really bad astigmatism...then I end up getting rid of them.

Somebody offered up their Trijicon Accupower 1-4 with the green horseshoe reticle with a Leupold Mark 2 mount. I don't really dig the mount but the Accupower seems like a decent LPVO.

Anybody have experience with them? I will probably switch it over to a Warne mount.

UWone77
18 November 2019, 19:26
I would do that trade.

rxer311
18 November 2019, 19:40
I would do that trade.

Thanks...I value your opinion UW...you have used a ton of gear.

Joelski
14 December 2019, 12:43
Dude, you made out like a bandit on that deal! It's a pretty decent optic, IMO, right on the line between budget and mid-grade level of offerings. I have one and have been happy with it. I tend to shoot without illumination in the daytime, or look through the aperture on a backup iron sight to decrease the bloom of the holographic sights (It works!). I bought my Accupower on Will and Rich's recommendation and like it far better than the Steiner that went TU pretty shortly after arriving at the ranch.

mustangfreek
14 December 2019, 16:45
Never had either. But on paper you seem to be getting the better deal.