PDA

View Full Version : PSA - Palmetto State Armory PSAK-E, PSA5, PS9 Dagger, PSA JAKL - SHOT Show 2020

John Hwang
22 January 2020, 09:34
Lots of new firearms from PSA. They are stepping up their game.

https://youtu.be/ay4PtDr4aNw

ksenter
22 January 2020, 14:34
2 things...
1. Calling my gunstore tomorrow to put a Dagger on order.
2. Sales Rep is quick witted and impressive.

One more thing...
1. This video made me a PSA fanboy, moreso than before.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot...
1. MERICA!

tact
22 January 2020, 16:06
I didn’t know “PSA fanboy” was a thing.

UWone77
22 January 2020, 16:56
The PSA5 from the videos I've seen just look cheap. Will be curious to see if they're cheap enough to just have one as a plinker or if it's going to be the usual PSA hit or miss quality I've come to expect.

ksenter
22 January 2020, 18:11
I didn’t know “PSA fanboy” was a thing.

we dont all operate on a Nighthawk/Wilson/etc budget. Putting my child through private christian school is my priority. Not directed at anyone in particular, just justifying my actions/comments.

But I do understand where you're coming from. I was more expressing my enthusiasm for some new products coming to market that gives me some excitement.

Cheers

UWone77
22 January 2020, 18:47
Putting my child through private christian school is my priority.s

Very noble. We all know how expensive private school is!

Stone
22 January 2020, 19:10
One less kid being indoctrinated by the public indoctrination system is a victory for the future in my book...

ksenter
22 January 2020, 19:34
One less kid being indoctrinated by the public indoctrination system is a victory for the future in my book...You betcha

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

BoilerUp
22 January 2020, 20:12
"We exist for common use"...."if they get any more tyrannical than they already are towards us, the court has already said they can't regulate that because it is in common use"

I can get behind that. I don't do a ton of business with PSA but they have my attention and I can see some PS9 parts in my future. And I'll be watching that JAKL.

Pyzik
23 January 2020, 08:24
we dont all operate on a Nighthawk/Wilson/etc budget. Putting my child through private christian school is my priority. Not directed at anyone in particular, just justifying my actions/comments.

But I do understand where you're coming from. I was more expressing my enthusiasm for some new products coming to market that gives me some excitement.

Cheers
Bro I feel you. We are in the same boat. Probably the thing I'm most proud about myself and my wife. It's a sacrifice for sure but I can't think of many better things to sacrifice for.
God has blessed us to be in a position that we can do it. Our youngest goes twice a week right now for pre-school too.

Back on topic. PSA is killing it this year. I really hope their quality and control have improved. They know though, that they don't have to unfortunately. Most people won't use the guns enough to worry about it. Sad but that's the way it is.

MoxyDave
23 January 2020, 09:51
Wow, those look pretty sweet. I'm super intereted in that JAKL, and mildly in the pistol. Going to be a good year for new firearms!

Naytwan
24 January 2020, 06:50
Jakl has my interest definitely.

SINNER
24 January 2020, 07:58

Cheers

I just found out this past weekend that the high school my daughter will likely attend is 25k a year. She is actually being scouted for Basketball in 7th grade so I’m praying a scholarship is offered.

OneGearhead
26 January 2020, 17:12
$300. For a what seems to be decent, well put together pistol, WITH, a lifetime warranty. PSA is definitely stepping their game up now as opposed to just a parts warehouse. The PSA5 is what I’m after though! I love MP5’s. Always have. Guilty pleasure for sure. JAKL seems pretty sweet too, though. Too many new things. And I for sure like his attitude about things directed towards the gov’t and our 2nd Amendment rights!! Big points for that. May be getting more business of mine from here on out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk