PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: Vortex Gen 1 PST CRS shim (or two)

Former11B
9 February 2020, 09:28
Does anyone have one or two of those Vortex CRS shims for a Gen 1 PST or HST they don’t need? I can PayPal you postage or whatever. They seem to be discontinued and I don’t need a whole dozen of them, just one or two.

Thanks

rxer311
9 February 2020, 13:19
Does anyone have one or two of those Vortex CRS shims for a Gen 1 PST or HST they don’t need? I can PayPal you postage or whatever. They seem to be discontinued and I don’t need a whole dozen of them, just one or two.

Thanks

I will see if I have one. Its a long shot but I might have one or 2 laying around.

UWone77
9 February 2020, 14:01
What do these look like?

Former11B
9 February 2020, 14:22
What do these look like?

Thanks for checking rxer!

rxer311
9 February 2020, 14:35
I went through almost all my crap and didn't find any. I swear that I had some but I moved recently and dumped a bunch of stuff I didn't need and probably got rid of them. Never would have thought someone would need one. Sorry!

alamo5000
9 February 2020, 15:01
I have several Vortex optics. I have the original boxes at home. I will check when I get back.

Former11B
9 February 2020, 15:48
I have several Vortex optics. I have the original boxes at home. I will check when I get back.

I’d really appreciate it

I went through almost all my crap and didn't find any. I swear that I had some but I moved recently and dumped a bunch of stuff I didn't need and probably got rid of them. Never would have thought someone would need one. Sorry!

Thanks anyways! It’s a random thing to need lol

UWone77
9 February 2020, 15:53
Yeah I found a bunch of them. I'll throw them in the mail.

Former11B
9 February 2020, 16:02
Yeah I found a bunch of them. I'll throw them in the mail.

That’s awesome!!

Thanks. I’m almost done with the USO, on an unrelated note. We’ve gotten more rain here lately than I can remember ever getting