PDA

View Full Version : Rifle cases

mustangfreek
13 April 2020, 23:43
Bored....rifle cases...Need something as I don’t really have a good case or much of any really.

Not really after a hard case unless it’s the shiznit..

Single maybe...double...extra storage...multicam..idk as I admit I don’t pay attention a lot to such

Uffdaphil
14 April 2020, 01:46
Best bang for the buck single rifle IMO is the LMT soft case w/
https://www.tombstonetactical.com/catalog/lmt/26289-lmt-soft-case/4 mag pouches.

One like this is good to haul everything in one trip. Several companies make the identical layout. Mine has no name on it. Weighs a ton fully loaded though. Bulldog is probably the best quality bags I have.
https://www.amazon.com/Savior-Equipment-American-Tactical-Transportation/dp/B07C2JMCKQ/ref=sr_1_275?dchild=1&fst=as%3Aoff&qid=1586853483&refinements=p_72%3A1248957011&rnid=1248955011&s=sports-and-fitness&sr=1-275

SINNER
14 April 2020, 07:18
Original Pelican. End of discussion. The new Vault series is garbage though.

UWone77
14 April 2020, 07:31

I bought a Vault. Not sure what they were thinking, it's like the Chinese version of their flagship product. I'm guessing they just wanted to have a cheaper option... and it shows

mustangfreek
14 April 2020, 07:39

Why though? I get it that there Bomb proof, but I’m not flying anywhere or adventuring thru the jungle, just something better then throwing it on my seat or floor...lol

But 300 bones and only enough room for one rifle and a few mags is ghey..[BD]

mustangfreek
14 April 2020, 07:39
Now you got me thinking about hard cases..lol..any one use the condition 1 cases/cutouts?

UWone77
14 April 2020, 11:57
Nothing beats a quality hard case.

Soft cases are fine if you're just transporting to and from the range, but if you want to keep your 6k prized rifle and scope safe....

SINNER
14 April 2020, 12:02
I bought a Vault. Not sure what they were thinking, it's like the Chinese version of their flagship product. I'm guessing they just wanted to have a cheaper option... and it shows

No idea what they were thinking. Mine had both wheels off and the axles rolling around in the box. Flimsy Plano shit at 4x the cost.

Why though? I get it that there Bomb proof, but I’m not flying anywhere or adventuring thru the jungle, just something better then throwing it on my seat or floor...lol

But 300 bones and only enough room for one rifle and a few mags is ghey..[BD]

Because $300 is insignificant when compared to most of my rifles/optics.

tact
14 April 2020, 14:45
I bought a Seahorse some time back mostly for my bow but is seems to be a very good hard rifle case and was priced very well. I got the pluck foam. I don’t have any complaints to date.