PDA

View Full Version : Police Shotgun Stock options...

adrenaline151
15 May 2009, 19:59
What do you guys think about Shotgun stocks, in law enforcement applications? Out of a fixed/plain-jane old school, steadygrip(fixed, like an A2 w/ a pistol grip), or collapsable, what do you prefer? I'm assuming that the collapsables that resemble an AR reciever extension would take other AR stocks, like a CTR, MOE, etc.? Pump or auto?

103m 95g
15 May 2009, 21:55
I would like to see a Benelli M1s90 style pistol gripped fixed stock for the 870. I've tried speedfeed, ATI, Choate, a collapsable set up, I tend to migrate back to a standard stock.

travclem
16 May 2009, 13:03
I would like to see a Benelli M1s90 style pistol gripped fixed stock for the 870. I've tried speedfeed, ATI, Choate, a collapsable set up, I tend to migrate back to a standard stock.

I like the fixed pistol grip stock on my M1S90. I tried a collapsable(sp?) stock and IMO they are not for a shotgun, it just didn't feel right.

bigcoastie
16 May 2009, 14:05
I'm a big fan of the speed feed pistol grip and I like my Benelli supernova's pistol grip. I've used the collapsible stocks and they just don't seem as solid as I would like.

Policetacteam
17 May 2009, 19:31
I would have to agree with the previous posts. I love the pistol grip on a shotgun but not a huge fan of the collapsible stock. I have been wanting to try the Choate stock for the Mossbergs. That looks promising!

lanceriley
23 May 2009, 02:20
i tried the pistol grip. didn't like it went back to the classical stock.