PDA

View Full Version : Recent 9th circuit ruling implications??

Former11B
24 March 2021, 16:11
Just saw this on IG. What happens now? I don’t trust SCOTUS to save anyone at this point.

gatordev
24 March 2021, 17:10
I haven't been following this, but doesn't this mean (at this point) that if a state or county already has CC or OC laws on the books, then those still remain in effect? It's the states that want to outright eliminate the ability that can now pass legislation?

Bad news for CA and WA. Potentially bad news for MT, as it continues to gain citizens from the west coast. And for what AZ is and has been for such a long time, I wouldn't count on that state to continue forever.

BoilerUp
24 March 2021, 17:15
I thought that there is already precedent that the right to bear arms is not constrained to the home?

Joelski
24 March 2021, 19:39
Sounds like tourism suicide. Screw all of those poopypants, buttsniffers.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Former11B
24 March 2021, 19:42
Sounds like tourism suicide. Fuck all of those libtard shitholes.

My wife wanted to go to NorCal (I went when I was a kid and didn’t know anything about keeping myself and my family safe) and I was like helllllll no we aren’t going there. We just went to WY, MT, ID...let’s go to Utah and see what’s up out there

Joelski
27 March 2021, 06:34
My wife wanted to go to NorCal (I went when I was a kid and didn’t know anything about keeping myself and my family safe) and I was like helllllll no we aren’t going there. We just went to WY, MT, ID...let’s go to Utah and see what’s up out thereThat's strange... you were able to edit my quote to express my true feelings. SCIENCE!!

Jerry R
27 March 2021, 12:40
Not sure I trust SCOTUS either, but the 2A word "bear" (without caveats) seems to be a strong point in our favor, should a case reach them.