PDA

View Full Version : HK USP 45C

FortTom
4 September 2021, 11:57
Looking to buy or trade for HK USP .45C. Trades?, or PM for $$

FT

rxer311
20 October 2021, 09:02
I saw one today at a semi local shop. They are not shipping anything at the moment. I tried to see if there was a way they could get it to you but couldn't make it happen. $699. I almost bought it for myself!

FortTom
4 November 2021, 06:33
I saw one today at a semi local shop. They are not shipping anything at the moment. I tried to see if there was a way they could get it to you but couldn't make it happen. $699. I almost bought it for myself! $699 New? or used. If it's new that would almost be too good to be true. Wish they would have shipped. Even used that's a great price. If you're a USP fan, you might want to check and see if they still have it.[:D]

UWone77
4 November 2021, 16:49
FT,

What piques your interest about a USP 45c? They've seem to have fallen out of favor, especially since they only carry 8+1 with the standard mag. I do admit, I wish I had a 45CT as I always wanted one, since I was a teenager. Now those are tough to find these days

FortTom
6 November 2021, 22:53
FT,

What piques your interest about a USP 45c? They've seem to have fallen out of favor, especially since they only carry 8+1 with the standard mag. I do admit, I wish I had a 45CT as I always wanted one, since I was a teenager. Now those are tough to find these days
UW, the reason is mostly to complete the set. I actually love those things, unlike Glock, their pistols fit me like a glove. A lot of people are squeamish about dropping the hammer (De-Cocker) in case anyone here doesn't know, and I get the wilies doing it myself at times. But they are rugged fighting machines, IMO.

Anyway, I've got the 9mm, that I carry now, the .40 cal. and would like to find a .45 ACP to match the set. Anything else I buy will probably be out of the SIG P30 series.[:D]

FT;)

rxer311
10 November 2021, 14:09
It was used.

FortTom
10 November 2021, 15:09
It was used. That makes sense, thanks.[:D]

FortTom
10 November 2021, 15:11
FT,

What piques your interest about a USP 45c? They've seem to have fallen out of favor, especially since they only carry 8+1 with the standard mag. I do admit, I wish I had a 45CT as I always wanted one, since I was a teenager. Now those are tough to find these days Tough, and if in excellent condition, you'll pay out the wazoo for one too.

UWone77
11 November 2021, 09:58
Tough, and if in excellent condition, you'll pay out the wazoo for one too.

You're 100% right. The used market for one is way more than I'm willing to pay. I've got 2 USP45c's so getting another that has a threaded barrel and different slide engraving is a tough sell for me at this point.

FortTom
11 November 2021, 12:18
You're 100% right. The used market for one is way more than I'm willing to pay. I've got 2 USP45c's so getting another that has athreaded barrel and different slide engraving is a tough sell for me at this point.
I found a used 9mm Tactical for $1200, and I'm with you, night sights and a threaded barrel and slide engraved differently isn't going to get me to buy one.[crazy]