PDA

View Full Version : Magpul IndustriesŪ Enhanced Ejection Port Cover

UWone77
17 January 2022, 10:18
MagpulŪ Enhanced Ejection Port Cover

Quick-Install Ejection Port Cover
The MagpulŪ Enhanced Ejection Port Cover is a drop-in upgrade designed to provide an improved installation process, physical strength, and corrosion resistance over the standard USGI ejection port cover. Traditional stamped-steel ejection ports are malleable, prone to corrosion, and require tools to install. The Enhanced Ejection Port Cover snaps into place easily without having to remove your handguard or barrel nut, wind any loose springs, or adjust small e-clips. Constructed of impact-resistant injection molded polymer, it is corrosion resistant and will not bend or deform from impacts.

Features
Durable, injection-molded polymer construction with corrosion-resistant components

Installs easily in seconds

Will not bend or deform from impacts

Direct replacement for USGI ejection port cover

https://youtu.be/1TR2ofeD1hU

alamo5000
17 January 2022, 11:16
I guess they figured out that Strike Industries had a pretty good idea.

In any case to me this design is a definite improvement over the standard metal doors.

Jerry R
17 January 2022, 11:17
Looks a lot like the Strike Industries U.D.C. Ultimate Dust Cover, metal not injection molded. I put one on a 308 build.

UWone77
17 January 2022, 12:19
I just never realized that there was anything wrong or deficient with standard dust covers.

The cult like following Foward Controls has on their EPC's is insane to me.

Joelski
17 January 2022, 14:07
The line to fix things that ain't broke is a long one, indeed.

Stone
18 January 2022, 10:15
Not having to remove a rail or deal with the C clip is definetly a plus...

Stone
20 March 2022, 12:45
Ordered a few of these on Friday, will post up a short review...

Default.mp3
21 March 2022, 01:08
We'll see if this catches on. Lord knows that DD and H&K both got a lot of hate for using plastic ejection port covers, despite pretty compelling reasons articulated as to why they're better than metal ones.