PDA

View Full Version : Free .357 Sig Mags New.

FortTom
6 February 2022, 14:20
Hey guys, bored and going through the safe and some boxes and stuff. I found (3) .357 SIG Glock mags. New, in a bag. First one to say I'll take them gets them. Got rid of my last glock a while ago. Must be a member here prior to this post, so no swoop and scoops.

FT[:D]

Joelski
7 February 2022, 15:57
I think Jerry might be the only person that shoots .357 Sig. Hell, he might be the only person in the world that shoots it! [:D]

Jerry R
8 February 2022, 04:30
I think Jerry might be the only person that shoots .357 Sig. Hell, he might be the only person in the world that shoots it! [:D]

Thanks ... I think ... But, I don't shoot it either. [:D]

Joelski
8 February 2022, 13:22
My 22 usually wears a 9mm conversion barrel, but it's never had a Sig barrel. I thought it was Jerry... somebody posted about it once, but I can't even tell you how long ago that was. It's in that category with .224; great ballistics, but nobody cares.

Cheap ammo has a way of rendering worthwhile, developments irrelevant. I would have thought that the ongoing shortage of everything would level that field and make the new kids at least as attractive as the standards, but it hasn't worked out that way. Demand dictates supply and the new players still get no mainstream attention.

UWone77
8 February 2022, 14:15
For anyone wondering, just change out the followers and you can use these mags in your Glock 23.

kattman
9 February 2022, 14:59
I'll take them if still available.

Member since 2008.

Thanks

Kattman from Michigan

FortTom
9 February 2022, 16:58
I'll take them if still available.

Member since 2008.

Thanks

Kattman from Michigan