PDA

View Full Version : Aero Tech upper

FortTom
15 May 2022, 17:25
A few days ago I got an email from one of the AR companies, Aero Precision, for an upper, sans BCG. Was 400 bucks or so, but can't find the email or the upper anywhere. Did anyone else get this email, and know where I can find it? Couldn't find it on AP's site. Thanks, FT.
pS 16 in barrel.
[:D]

BoilerUp
15 May 2022, 19:17
Aero had a one day sale for 15% off uppers but that was back on the 5th.

That said, check out Granite Ridge Outfitters for Aero Precision barreled uppers for sale in the low $400s

FortTom
14 August 2022, 03:21
Aero had a one day sale for 15% off uppers but that was back on the 5th.

That said, check out Granite Ridge Outfitters for Aero Precision barreled uppers for sale in the low $400s
Thanks, they had real good prices on a lot of things. Picked up a complete barreled upper, a bolt assy., and a charging handle pretty much on the cheap.

UWone77
14 August 2022, 11:28
Thanks, they had real good prices on a lot of things. Picked up a complete barreled upper, a bolt assy., and a charging handle pretty much on the cheap.

I thought you were done building new AR's? ;)

Joelski
15 August 2022, 14:54
I thought you were done building new AR's? ;)

Famous last words... [:D]

FortTom
16 August 2022, 20:01
I am, my finger slipped on the "place in cart" button on the website, then when I was trying to fix that, I accidently hit the "pay now" button. Since it was too late to do anything about it, I went ahead and hit "continue shopping" and threw a BCG in the cart too, since it didn't come with one. Having said that, the thing would be worthless without a lower receiver, so I might as well get one, then I'll need all of the parts and pieces to put that together with, and.... It only make sense to finish it, doesn't it?
Correction - should say Aero Precision, guilty of posting while asleep.[:D] Also liking all of the "new" features of the AP stripped lower.

JMJ
26 September 2022, 09:57
Is this your first AP 308? I built my 20” M5 308 in 2017 and it quickly became one of my favorite rifles. It’s been the hardest platform for me to resist building other uppers for. So far not being setup to handload is the only thing holding me back, once that’s good to go I see a 7mm08 and .458x2” American uppers in my future.

I hope you enjoy your’s as much as I like mine.