PDA

View Full Version : Crickets ??

Jerry R
2 June 2022, 12:05
Been a little quiet in here that last couple of days ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpGtBnVZLSk

Uffdaphil
2 June 2022, 16:40
I’d have something to post if the weather and my insomnia ever cooperate so I can get to the range.

The miasma of political corruption and skulduggery and the Sussmann verdict are too risky to the blood vessels to comment on.

UWone77
2 June 2022, 23:42
I've been MIA... still trying to get settled in the house. Hope everyone is doing well and is getting ready for summer. Weather here doesn't quite feel like it yet though.

Former11B
3 June 2022, 05:15
I've been MIA... still trying to get settled in the house. Hope everyone is doing well and is getting ready for summer. Weather here doesn't quite feel like it yet though.

It was 98* yesterday, hotter today. I hate summer more and more every year

UWone77
3 June 2022, 22:01
It was 98* yesterday, hotter today. I hate summer more and more every year

If we ever move out of state or get a vacay house, the mild summers here are about the only thing I'll miss vs anywhere else.

Joelski
4 June 2022, 07:23
If we ever move out of state or get a vacay house, the mild summers here are about the only thing I'll miss vs anywhere else.

My Cuz that worked at Seattle Port Authority/SPD just retired to Cocoa Beach. They have a place on a canal a block from the sand. Visits to them are booked for a while... [:D]

Stone
5 June 2022, 12:59
Yeah I have been bouncing around the states for the last 3 weeks. Went down to NC for my kids SF graduation at Lejune... Must have caught the last of the spring weather as it was in the upper 60's and lower 70's that week. Sounds like that's changed from 11B's post, I have disliked summer for many years now after getting heat exhaustion for the tenth time working construction on those 95+ degree days... Been banging a lot of steel out on the land for the last month, feels good to get out shooting again on a consistent basis. Finally got my PC setup right and am running it through a lot of different training scenarios. Just got into running comms and ordered a Yaesu VX/6R, CGS PTT (custom ordered) and a set of the Ops core AMP Headset, tired of running earplugs and not being able to hear whats going on around me.