PDA

View Full Version : Christmas is coming and so are the gifts.....

FortTom
22 November 2022, 04:35
One lucky person will receive a never fired 6,8 SPC rifle. It was built by one of the mechanics that specializes in 6.8 SPC weapons uppers and has a BCM hand guard. The lower is a BCM, with extras and a single stage trigger at about 3lb. trigger pull. Also has bolt chrome assy, built for 6.8 SPC, no modified junk or cheap crap in this build.

Will be posting pics soon, with conditions that must make one elegible to win.)".
Any replies such as " does it have .... I might be interested if it does ", will be met with more XMAS cheer such as stick it up your arse. Will try to have pics up tomorrow, after discussing eligibility with UWONE and Jerry R (admin and mod) Will post winner on 24 DEC 2022. Winner must have an FFL that accepts rifle that accepts firearm from non-FFL holder, or pay registration fee for both FFL holders. All applicable federal and state laws apply.

Good luck,
FT;)

alamo5000
22 November 2022, 05:03
Dude. That's very generous of you. Really you have always been very generous with what you have. Thank you from all of us for being a good human.

Stone
22 November 2022, 10:50
Wow! Sounds like a great give away...

Former11B
22 November 2022, 14:53
Wow!

FortTom
22 November 2022, 17:31
Not a big deal! I had promised myself quite a while ago, that i would start thinning these things out, and have now gained more than I had before. I don't have any heirs that are the least bit interested in shooting or hunting. They'd probably turn and sell them to the first bidder that came along. I'd rather they go to someone who might enjoy and appreciate them.

FT:eek::eek::eek:

UWone77
23 November 2022, 12:13
Does it have.... [:D]

Very Generous FT. You're the man as usual.

Joelski
23 November 2022, 14:04
You're a generous man, indeed! Way to rack up the good Karma!

PS: Can I be adopted?

[:D]

FortTom
23 November 2022, 14:29
PS: Can I be adopted?

[:D]
Maybe, do you cook, clean, maintain the house and wash cars?

EO3
23 November 2022, 21:34
Looks like I hopped back on here at just the right time [:D]