PDA

View Full Version : Aftermarket Glock triggers?

Former11B
27 December 2022, 14:28
I just started looking around for an aftermarket trigger for my Gen 3 G19. My current one has got some age and it just feels really gritty now.

I have been seeing the Timney Alpha Glock trigger around for $120-140ish.

Are there any others worth considering? I guess a complete drop in like the Timney Alpha or the CMC

This is not for a daily carry gun but one I shoot in matches and at the range etc

BoilerUp
27 December 2022, 15:48
I haven't tried a lot of Glock triggers, but the Timney Alpha is amazing. I've seen them for around $100 over the past few months and wouldn't feel bad about spending $120 or more on one. Personally, I doubt I'll spend any time or money trying to find a better Glock trigger.

UWone77
27 December 2022, 20:41
I have no experience with the Timney, but for a matches, check out the ZEV trigger.

Joelski
28 December 2022, 19:10
Agency does a nice trigger too. Or just polish your bar and throw a ghost connector in for an inexpensive boost. I did that with my 22 and it is scary slick and has a super light pull.

Former11B
28 December 2022, 19:18
Agency does a nice trigger too. Or just polish your bar and throw a ghost connector in for an inexpensive boost. I did that with my 22 and it is scary slick and has a super light pull.

It’s got a ghost connector in there…had it for quite a while. Probably needs an overhaul but if I’m doing it, I’m gonna do it, I guess

Former11B
29 December 2022, 19:04
Zevs went on sale at Rainier today for $119 lol

https://www.rainierarms.com/zev-technologies-pro-drop-in-kit-trigger-for-glock-gen-1-3-flat-blk-blk/?trk_msg=S38MNEO4UA9K5APSETDH3S28US&trk_contact=IP3Q9N7BS510MRKS37KDLFUUCG&trk_sid=GPQC87VJQVK7SGLOMT7P2VKD6S&trk_link=2UNSHB1CGEF4P3FJG6T6MBL16O&utm_source=listrak&utm_medium=email&utm_term=https%3a%2f%2fwww.rainierarms.com%2fzev-technologies-pro-drop-in-kit-trigger-for-glock-gen-1-3-flat-blk-blk%2f&utm_campaign=**END+OF+YEAR+SALE**

Bought the Timney for $129 to see how it feels. Read and watched a lot of reviews saying it was a huge improvement

Former11B
29 December 2022, 19:11
Double tap

Joelski
31 December 2022, 10:38
Fortunately for me, the polish thing works well. I don't need another thing to obsess over right now. I slapped a Tyrant shoe in it and it's fine for me.

Stone
31 December 2022, 16:47
Same here on my Gen4 17's... Put in a Kineti Tech shoe with their polished trigger bar, Ghost Ranger 4.5 connector and had a polish party on the other trigger parts and the firing pin safety which I beleive alot of people miss. Its super crisp and very predictable with a short reset.

https://www.kineti-tech.com/glock-triggers/ Big fan of the Stlye #4 shoe.

Calico Jack
1 January 2023, 12:37
I really like the Overwatch precision trigger. Glock is releasing a performance trigger with the same geometry as the agency trigger this year.

UWone77
2 January 2023, 12:27
I really like the Overwatch precision trigger. Glock is releasing a performance trigger with the same geometry as the agency trigger this year.

I have a bunch of overwatch triggers and they're fine, but IMHO, they're just slightly better than OEM. Good for carry and duty, not competition.

Former11B
12 January 2023, 16:30
I ended up buying a Timney drop in, which arrived to my house on 1/2 when I was having the first of a couple surgeries. I am doing some pistol manipulation, single-handed, non-dominant with my remaining good hand, and so far the only thing I can’t do is load a magazine with fresh ammunition

VIPER 237
16 January 2023, 06:29
Glock just released their own trigger pack. I have a buddy at media day today who is going to let me know how he likes it