PDA

View Full Version : Finally escaped NY

Tyrannosaur
2 July 2023, 07:17
Still settling in but I've made it to South Carolina (I know locals, bless my heart).
Pretty excited about it all. Went to Palmetto State Armory to buy my first "legal" standard capacity magazines (not that I didn't have a ton already)
Can't wait to get some new toys and a suppressor finally, the pistol brace fiasco sucks but I'll manage

Jerry R
2 July 2023, 07:25
Congrats on the move! SC is a lovely state, with lots to see and do.

TheRifleman
2 July 2023, 07:26
Form 1's, SBR, can or cans, and welcome back to the USA, friend!

alamo5000
2 July 2023, 08:35
Still settling in but I've made it to South Carolina (I know locals, bless my heart).
Pretty excited about it all. Went to Palmetto State Armory to buy my first "legal" standard capacity magazines (not that I didn't have a ton already)
Can't wait to get some new toys and a suppressor finally, the pistol brace fiasco sucks but I'll manage

Congrats!!!

As for the pistol brace thing, I think it's just a matter of time until it gets nuked into oblivion. Just like their frames and receivers rule.

UWone77
3 July 2023, 19:08

I'm excited for you man. Post up pics for the guys like me now that can't get new rifles [:D] I love the Carolinas.

Seriously though... can't wait to make the move myself.

Former11B
3 July 2023, 20:30
Glad you made it

Stone
3 July 2023, 22:19
Been a long time coming!! Correct me if I am wrong but I swear you may have mentioned it a time or 2 back on the LWRC forum...

Stone
3 July 2023, 22:20
I'm excited for you man. Post up pics for the guys like me now that can't get new rifles [:D] I love the Carolinas. Seriously though... can't wait to make the move myself. UW, you gonna sell that new house already?

UWone77
4 July 2023, 09:24
UW, you gonna sell that new house already?

Probably not anytime soon, but when interest rates drop a little maybe in 2024, we'll look for a second home.

rxer311
4 July 2023, 12:25
Good for you! Hope you love it.

Tyrannosaur
6 July 2023, 14:12
Been a long time coming!! Correct me if I am wrong but I swear you may have mentioned it a time or 2 back on the LWRC forum...
Yup that was me on the LW forum. Its been almost two decades I've been trying to get out. The wife finally had it with c19 and the unconstitutional mandates.