PDA

View Full Version : Bail out bags

tactical assault
16 June 2009, 14:31
I am going to put a bail out bag together for my cruiser. Got into a stand off situation at work a couple of days ago and had the opportunity to sit in a bush for 3 hours thinking about what I would like to have with me, but did not. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

cmoore
28 June 2009, 22:38
Hmmmm...a small GSW kit, bandages, hand sanitizer, eye drops, tooth brush and paste (trust me), bug spray, tourniquet strap, an extra knife, ammo and mags, small binoculars, extra batteries, I usually have an extra bolt for my M4, a ballcap or subdued beanie, my PASGT is attached to the bag...my level IV armor is in the trunk if I need it....

I'm still thinking... hope this helps....

cmoore...

out...

rob_s
29 June 2009, 02:49
had the opportunity to sit in a bush for 3 hours thinking about what I would like to have with me, but did not.
sooooo, cookies, some sodas, a pillow, and a camp chair?
[BD]

tactical assault
29 June 2009, 18:27
I was thinking maybe extra mags, multi tool, donuts, binos, couple bottles of water. Okay maybe not donuts.

tactical assault
29 June 2009, 18:32
Besides, if I'm stuck at a post for a substantial amount of time, I usually get the FNG who feels the need to wine about me not bringing what ever he likes I should have ( like extra ammo, water, candy bar). OOO, I forgot earplugs on my list above.

cmoore
30 June 2009, 04:54
Nice one Tac...earplugs for you...or a ball-gag for the FNG ;) either one drowns out the whining...

tactical assault
30 June 2009, 07:04
Ball gag is funny shit. I can see it now. " dude looks like were going to be guarding this bush for a while" , the bag opens and out comes the ball gag. I believe that is referred to as a priceless moment. This might be the solution to my problem. If I was the FNG and this occurred, I would chance being shot to secure a new location alone.