PDA

View Full Version : DEL TON Inc.

seanmunger
9 July 2009, 08:42
i just bought a del ton inc. rifle, the price was right so i juped on it. i recognized the name but not much more than that. has any one owned one before? any thought about performance or the company? id apreciate any ifo you guys could give me.

NCM
9 July 2009, 10:27
I've used two of their rifle kits on DPMS lowers. I don't have any complaints. Some issues I remember:

They do not have blue inserts or black O rings on the extractor.
The gas carrier key staking was there, but on the weak side.
On one of the mid-lengths, the barrel was over torqued slightly - discovered this when I went to install a MI FF rail and the upper and the tube didn't line up.

All easily fixed.

I'd buy from them again if I was looking for a cheap/KISS build. I've not run these hard however, for punishment/classes I use my Sabre.

nitehawk1946
9 July 2009, 18:17
i just bought a del ton inc. rifle, the price was right so i juped on it. i recognized the name but not much more than that. has any one owned one before? any thought about performance or the company? id apreciate any ifo you guys could give me.

Have several and no difficulties to date. Two were built from their kits. Have used many of their parts on other builds. No difficulties to date except when using steel ammo...just doesn't like to eat steel ammo.