PDA

View Full Version : How can I get my hands on an HK P7M8?

JLSKIP
28 July 2009, 20:53
I've been looking to get something a little smaller for concealed carry than my 1911. The HK P7M8 looks like it might be a good option, but it is a little pricey. I'd really like to shoot one instead of just buying one and finding out it's not for me.

I am also open to other suggestions in regard to other pistols that are similar in size or smaller, but can carry 7+ rounds of 9MM or larger.

I've considered the Kahr PM9/PM40 but don't have a lot of knowledge about Kahr or the PM9/PM40.

P.S. Glocks and Sigs don't fit my hand well

tac40
29 July 2009, 09:46
http://hkpro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107706

Eric
29 July 2009, 18:09
I have a P7M8 and even though I really like the design, it's not something that I plan on carrying. The manual of arms is significantly different than just about anything else that I have in the arsenal. If I did elect to carry one, I would want to standardized on the same system for duty/CCW/home, etc.

While I do not own one, I do like the Kahr in 9mm. The 9mm versions that I have seen and shot work well, but I have seen feeding issues in the .40 cal.

5pins
29 July 2009, 21:26
I think there is some indoor ranges near you, call them and see if they have one you can rent.