PDA

View Full Version : Magpul Modular Sling Adapter still in production?

HeavyDuty
20 November 2009, 09:02
I've been reading up on what receiver sling point to use with my new ACS and found older info on the Magpul Modular Sling Adapter. It sounds ideal for my needs.

They're not on the Magpul site anymore. Did they discontinue them in favor of the ASAP?

federalist22
20 November 2009, 14:07
I've been reading up on what receiver sling point to use with my new ACS and found older info on the Magpul Modular Sling Adapter. It sounds ideal for my needs.

They're not on the Magpul site anymore. Did they discontinue them in favor of the ASAP?

I use the Magpul ASAP plate and MS2 sling, although some don't like that the floating ring is impeded when the ACS is fully collapsed; other than that I live that setup. I have no idea if Magpul was producing another solution.

Stickman
20 November 2009, 18:23
Its a sling mount that very few people know about, and it is no longer in production. There are a few of them out there floating around.

HeavyDuty
20 November 2009, 19:06
Thanks, Stick - the stake-free mounting is tempting because I haven't developed any strong sling hardware preferences yet. I think I'll look for one.

JTrusty
2 December 2009, 13:32
I think I'll look for one.

If you haven't found one already, looks like they are still available here (http://shop.umlautarms.com/product.sc?productId=223&categoryId=36)

HeavyDuty
3 December 2009, 06:12
Thanks! I'll check with them after a few things sell.