PDA

View Full Version : NEW MEMBERS: Stop in and say hello!

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

RonMexico
24 October 2014, 22:12
Hello, avid shooter from Colorado.

GOST
24 October 2014, 22:32
Glad to have you aboard Ron.

hotrod_sxty8
25 October 2014, 12:05
Southern Illinois checking in from the front lines!

CoxeyDiesel
25 October 2014, 13:36
Just noticed this thread. Checking in from Alabama.

GOST
25 October 2014, 14:19
Welcome, GO VOLS!

Catcher747
28 October 2014, 20:45
Hi. I'm just perusing the forums. I'm new and I thought I'd say hi

GOST
29 October 2014, 02:43
Welcome aboard Catcher747.

Computalotapus
29 October 2014, 04:22
Just noticed this thread. Checking in from Alabama.

Roll Tide

forester496
29 October 2014, 06:55
New to the forum...enduring never-ending gun laws in CA. Built my first AR early this year and I'm hooked...working on a LR-.308 now and will be looking for pointers.

Tag0311
29 October 2014, 17:26
New to the thread, just checking in

GOST
29 October 2014, 18:50
Welcome Forester and Tag.

Jmcrips
2 November 2014, 20:41
Hi, I'm new. From Cheyenne Wyoming. Was at the hide but its changed a lot lately.

officerX
2 November 2014, 21:07
I'm here!

Tedfs3
2 November 2014, 21:43
Hello from Michigan.

Just an average Joe, factory rat here. Reloading, training, drinking and learning are what I'm into most. A good cigar now and then doesn't hurt either.

GOST
3 November 2014, 02:53
Welcome aboard Ted.

h2so4
4 November 2014, 11:43
Checking in from the mile HIGH city. so many forums to keep up with- but it looks like a good crowd with level headed posters. I am sure to enjoy the lively discussion. thanks!

GOST
4 November 2014, 14:44
Welcome aboard h2so4.

KW900A
12 November 2014, 09:45
been here for a bit but just saw this thread. Coming at you from the mountains of VA. Love the crowd, the laughs and the knowledge. Thanks

UWone77
12 November 2014, 12:11
been here for a bit but just saw this thread. Coming at you from the mountains of VA. Love the crowd, the laughs and the knowledge. Thanks

Glad to have you and the rest of the new members here.

BTW, you're GTG on the Giveaway.

GOST
12 November 2014, 14:05
Welcome aboard KW900A.

MCA
12 November 2014, 16:46
Been enjoying researching the site so I thought I would finally jump in and say hello from the Upstate of South Carolina.

Sure appreciate everything y'all do. Thanks...

--Mike

Former11B
12 November 2014, 17:25
Hey, MCA, I'm nearby in SC! ;)

GOST
13 November 2014, 02:10
Welcome aboard MCA. Are you MCA from the Beastie Boys?[BD] I used to live on the AFB at Myrtle Beach.

GOST
13 November 2014, 02:11
You guys Gamecock or Clemson fans?

KW900A
13 November 2014, 05:51
Glad to have you and the rest of the new members here.

BTW, you're GTG on the Giveaway.

10/4... I surely appreciate it!

MCA
13 November 2014, 06:30
Welcome aboard MCA. Are you MCA from the Beastie Boys?[BD] I used to live on the AFB at Myrtle Beach.

I wish! That would mean I'd be rolling in cash, chicks and toys:P

Thanks for the welcome. I appreciate it.

I escaped San Diego, California after 41 years of captivity (born and raised) so I really don't have any favorites here in SC and it is all I can do to forget about being a SD Padre and Charger fan[bash]

Former11B
13 November 2014, 09:41
You guys Gamecock or Clemson fans?

I went to Clemson for two years before I enlisted. Finished my BS at USC when I was on Drill Sergeant duty at Ft Jackson.

I like USC; had a great advisor who helped and was super flexible with my ridiculous schedule. Clemson's campus was 10000x nicer but had one super liberal professor who found out enlisted right after the war started and he tried his best to make the class a pain for me.

As far as athletics go, I like seeing them both win. I'm not a fanatic when it comes to sports...couldn't even tell you the QBs names

greenlineaz
7 December 2014, 23:54
First post, just wanted to say hi and thanks for having me. I've been on this site multiple times and it has never disappointed, so I thought I'd give it a try. Again, thanks for having me!!

WHSmithIV
8 December 2014, 01:34
Welcome to you new folks. Especially those of you who ask questions and help others with info. That is what this site is pretty much about. So, feel free to start a thread here of there with any questions you have about weapons.

CK 187
17 December 2014, 12:05
I never did this when I signed up

My name is CK and I currently reside just outside of Charlotte, NC. Born and raised for 37 years in the frozen tundra of Wisconsin before I escaped south back in 2011

I have an unnatural obsession for all things that go boom, are stabby, on two wheels, and alcoholic [:D]

I'm a member on many forums for all different things and I admin a motorcycle related V board that has over 23,000 members. So far I've gotta say, this place is great. Very friendly, none of the tough guy operator types, and a nice layot that's easy to navigate!

Thanks for welcoming me in

erikras
22 December 2014, 18:12
Hey, everyone! New guy here from Cleveland. Well... new to the forum, but definitely not firearms.

My latest AR build is a 12.5" SBR using a Noveske barrel and Switchblock, Aero lower, and Aero monolithic COP upper.

I have to admit, I shoot far more handguns than I do rifles these days. Having an awesome new indoor range a few miles from my house makes it rather convenient.

JHoward
22 December 2014, 18:41
Hi. My name is Jeret and I like puppies, sunsets, long walks on the beach, poems, and post whoring.

zacthusker1
22 December 2014, 19:06
Hi My Name is Zac I'm new to the forums. Currently building my first AR15.

FreedomFarmerNJ
22 December 2014, 20:03
Don't know how I missed joining this forum. Just another oppressed American stuck behind the iron curtain of PRNJ.

camomike
22 December 2014, 20:44
Hey, everyone! New guy here from Cleveland. Well... new to the forum, but definitely not firearms.

My latest AR build is a 12.5" SBR using a Noveske barrel and Switchblock, Aero lower, and Aero monolithic COP upper.

I have to admit, I shoot far more handguns than I do rifles these days. Having an awesome new indoor range a few miles from my house makes it rather convenient.

Would love to see a pic of that build!

Welcome to the latest batch of newcomers

SeattleDude
22 December 2014, 20:59
Hi Everyone, New guy here.

Looking forward to making new friends and learning new things.

StephenK
30 December 2014, 08:18
Hi Guys

I've been lurking on here for a few months. Been picking up useful info and feedback. Don't have a lot of knowledge to contribute, however there are plenty of you here that do. So I will continue to absorb and hopefully be able to pass on knowledge to another NOOB.

Stephen

GOST
30 December 2014, 12:17
Welcome aboard Stephen.

Donj441
16 January 2015, 13:11
Hello from San Antonio; not new to pistols but new to AR's. I'm currently accumulating parts for an AR-15 5.56 build. I look forward to reading from this forum.

Txfilmmaker
16 January 2015, 13:34
You guys have come to the right place! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GOST
16 January 2015, 16:01
Welcome aboard Donj441.

Deadwing
17 January 2015, 03:17
I just noticed this thread and thought i'd say hello! I've got to say, this is by far the best forum i've ever been a part of. Very welcoming and friendly vibe here with folks who seem to actually want to share their knowledge and help others learn as opposed to using that knowledge to lord over people and make them feel like idiots for asking questions. Thanks to all of you who make this place what it is. I'm glad to be a part of it, and hope to contribute what i can!

GOST
17 January 2015, 10:22
We're glad to have you here Deadwing.

Beerhawk
17 January 2015, 10:30
Hello, glad to have found WEVO. I've been perusing the AR15 related forums for a while and am a member at the other ones but in the time I've been visiting weaponevolution.com I can see that it's not like the others. Posts don't get off track often because of bruised egos and eBickering, which translates into more learning and fun for me. Also, it seems like here is somewhere I'd actually feel comfortable posting whether it's something I learned and can pass on or a simple 'that new rail looks awesome!' (Ahem, Gear Sector). So, thanks for maintaining a friendly, down to earth atmosphere. I can foresee spending more and more time here.

Thompson
17 January 2015, 11:20
Hello, glad to have found WEVO. I've been perusing the AR15 related forums for a while and am a member at the other ones but in the time I've been visiting weaponevolution.com I can see that it's not like the others. Posts don't get off track often because of bruised egos and eBickering, which translates into more learning and fun for me. Also, it seems like here is somewhere I'd actually feel comfortable posting whether it's something I learned and can pass on or a simple 'that new rail looks awesome!' (Ahem, Gear Sector). So, thanks for maintaining a friendly, down to earth atmosphere. I can foresee spending more and more time here.
Welcome welcome. Yeah - we're a bit more laid back and not as uptight as some other forums out there. Hope you enjoy your stay!

GOST
17 January 2015, 21:17
Welcome aboard Beerhawk. Another who wonders where that Gear Sector rail is.[BD]

Cwgibson
24 January 2015, 13:59
Hello, I found this forum while doing some research for my next build. i saw a couple of members here that are members on other forums I follow so I thought I would join up. Originally from Tennessee now living in Georgia and I enjoy spending as much time at the range that I can.

GaSwamper
24 January 2015, 17:09
Hello, I found this forum while doing some research for my next build. i saw a couple of members here that are members on other forums I follow so I thought I would join up. Originally from Tennessee now living in Georgia and I enjoy spending as much time at the range that I can.

Welcome from the Mid GA area. Good place for research but be careful of these prof. photographers on here, they'll make your piggy bank look sad.

UWone77
25 January 2015, 15:52
Welcome aboard Beerhawk. Another who wonders where that Gear Sector rail is.[BD]

Ha.... Mr. Trusty, where are you?!

We need that update!

alamo5000
25 January 2015, 16:09
Good place for research but be careful of these prof. photographers on here, they'll make your piggy bank look sad.

^^^THIS^^^ LOL!

Jerry R
26 January 2015, 16:36
Welcome aboard CW. Originally from Tennessee myself. Lived in Georgia (worked in Atlanta) for about 15 years, and now in Florida. You will find a lot of experienced users here with a wealth of knowledge. Sit back and enjoy the ride !

Cwgibson
28 January 2015, 21:27
Welcome aboard CW. Originally from Tennessee myself. Lived in Georgia (worked in Atlanta) for about 15 years, and now in Florida. You will find a lot of experienced users here with a wealth of knowledge. Sit back and enjoy the ride !

Yes, I recognized a few names of members that I have met on other forums and I have come to respect and trust their opinion so I figured this would be a good place to find information.

myswitchblade
18 February 2015, 08:29
Hi friends,

This is Andrew clark. Welcome to the forum.I just join the forum to be a part of valuable discussions and explore my knowledge here.

Best regards
Andrew clark

Pyzik
18 February 2015, 08:39
Hi Andrew!

voodoo_man
18 February 2015, 09:09
welcome

SINNER
18 February 2015, 09:11
Reads like a spammer.

voodoo_man
18 February 2015, 09:18
Reads like a spammer.

where's a mod to drop the ban hammer?

lol

MonkeyBomb
18 February 2015, 09:20
^^This

Welcome Andrew,

Why don't you tell us a little about yourself. Where are you from what are your hobbies etc.

Txfilmmaker
18 February 2015, 11:20
Yes, I recognized a few names of members that I have met on other forums and I have come to respect and trust their opinion so I figured this would be a good place to find information.

Yes. This is a very good place with a lot of respectable and helpful people. Welcome!

Eric
18 February 2015, 13:20
^^This

Welcome Andrew,

Why don't you tell us a little about yourself. Where are you from what are your hobbies etc.
"Andrew" has hobbies that include posting from India, being listed as a spammer elsewhere and being associated with some kind of knife vendor. We'll see how this plays out.

Edit to add...
Further research says...ban.

MonkeyBomb
18 February 2015, 13:29
^^LOL

That's exactly what it sounded like.

toolboxluis00200
18 February 2015, 14:02
BAN all SPAMERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

GOST
18 February 2015, 14:17
Good job guys.

jonpac07
18 February 2015, 15:47
Hi everyone, my name is Jon Pacheco I am newish to this forum and I have to say that I'm here to stay. I am the owner of Titan Armament Corporation from Fort Worth TX and am honored to be a part of this industry, places like WEVO really make it worth while. Hope to bring out stuff to make Ya'll proud.

Eric
18 February 2015, 15:50
Welcome Jon and thanks for not being a spam-bot.

Txfilmmaker
18 February 2015, 17:30
Welcome, Jon. (And fellow Texan) We are glad your mother didn't raise a spambot. :-)

Farva
18 February 2015, 19:32
I'm not new but I never posted in this. So hello every one. I'm Farva and I have a WEVO addiction 😬

toolboxluis00200
18 February 2015, 19:34
welcome to all new PPL
but not to the scamers they can go away

Deadwing
19 February 2015, 02:39
I'm not new but I never posted in this. So hello every one. I'm Farva and I have a WEVO addiction 😬

You say WEVO addiction like it's a bad thing! [BD]

I can quit any time i want!!! :P

Farva
19 February 2015, 03:30
You say WEVO addiction like it's a bad thing! [BD]

I can quit any time i want!!! :P

I was clean for one day (when the sight went down) and even then we found a work around on FB! [BD]

Deadwing
19 February 2015, 03:33
I was clean for one day (when the sight went down) and even then we found a work around on FB! [BD]

lol WEVO methadone [BD]

Pyzik
19 February 2015, 07:29
Hi everyone, my name is Jon Pacheco I am newish to this forum and I have to say that I'm here to stay. I am the owner of Titan Armament Corporation from Fort Worth TX and am honored to be a part of this industry, places like WEVO really make it worth while. Hope to bring out stuff to make Ya'll proud.

Awesome. Welcome aboard. Make sure you share some pics of your cans.

CK 187
19 February 2015, 08:04
"Andrew" has hobbies that include posting from India, being listed as a spammer elsewhere and being associated with some kind of knife vendor. We'll see how this plays out.

Edit to add...
Further research says...ban.

That's why I hit the "report post" button when it first popped up. Not only in the wrong sub forum originally, but it reads spam like mad

CK 187
19 February 2015, 08:05
Make sure you share some pics of your cans.

That's pretty demanding right off the bat. At least romance them first Pyzik

Pyzik
19 February 2015, 08:08
That's pretty demanding right off the bat. At least romance them first Pyzik

http://www.memecreator.org/static/images/memes/3470433.jpg

CK 187
19 February 2015, 08:10
http://www.memecreator.org/static/images/memes/3470433.jpg

That's better. You used the magic word

Buckeye67
27 February 2015, 11:53
Hi Y'all,

I registered a while back (in 2008), but have been more of a lurker than anything. I thought I'd post a little bit about myself since I'm starting to post here a bit more.

I'm a police officer in the Dayton, Ohio area (but not for Dayton PD). I've worked in and around law enforcement as both a dispatcher and police officer since 1988. I've been both a firearms instructor and SWAT Team member. At my current department I'm assigned to uniform patrol and am also an armorer (attended Colt's AR/M4/M16 Armorer Course last year). Lord willing and the creek don't rise, I'm going to be trying out for SWAT again this spring (I was on SWAT at my original department in Northern KY in 1992/1993) and I would dearly love to get my hand back into instructing.

I also served in the US Army (Reserve) from 1985 to 1991 (MOS 97E - Russian) and ETSd an E-5. Never got to deploy anywhere. Makes me hold my manhood kinda cheap when I see kids less than half my age with CIBs, but I'm still proud of having served... even if it was as a REMF/POG/MI Dweeb. :)

I'm pretty big into 3-Gun and USPSA, traditional irish music (I play whistle and flute) and redheads... well, one redhead in particular - my completely, totally awesome wife. I won the lotto when she agreed to go out with me. I really did.

I have three dogs - Original Mountain Curs. Anyone who's been in the not-people photo thread has probably seen Ben, Grace and the new pup Sam. They're a handful, but they're great dogs.

These posts always crack me up with how much they sound like some kind of dating website profile.

Farva
27 February 2015, 12:00
Hi Y'all,

I registered a while back (in 2008), but have been more of a lurker than anything. I thought I'd post a little bit about myself since I'm starting to post here a bit more.

I'm a police officer in the Dayton, Ohio area (but not for Dayton PD). I've worked in and around law enforcement as both a dispatcher and police officer since 1988. I've been both a firearms instructor and SWAT Team member. At my current department I'm assigned to uniform patrol and am also an armorer (attended Colt's AR/M4/M16 Armorer Course last year). Lord willing and the creek don't rise, I'm going to be trying out for SWAT again this spring (I was on SWAT at my original department in Northern KY in 1992/1993) and I would dearly love to get my hand back into instructing.

I also served in the US Army (Reserve) from 1985 to 1991 (MOS 97E - Russian) and ETSd an E-5. Never got to deploy anywhere. Makes me hold my manhood kinda cheap when I see kids less than half my age with CIBs, but I'm still proud of having served... even if it was as a REMF/POG/MI Dweeb. :)

I'm pretty big into 3-Gun and USPSA, traditional irish music (I play whistle and flute) and redheads... well, one redhead in particular - my completely, totally awesome wife. I won the lotto when she agreed to go out with me. I really did.

I have three dogs - Original Mountain Curs. Anyone who's been in the not-people photo thread has probably seen Ben, Grace and the new pup Sam. They're a handful, but they're great dogs.

These posts always crack me up with how much they sound like some kind of dating website profile.

Welcome welcome! Sounds like your knowledge will be valued here. Look forward to seeing you around!

Txfilmmaker
27 February 2015, 12:03
Welcome welcome! Sounds like your knowledge will be valued here. Look forward to seeing you around!

Yes. Welcome. You sound knowledgable and good hearted.

CK 187
27 February 2015, 12:51
Hi Y'all,

Welcome aboard. While I am inclined to dislike you based on being a Buckeye and I being a UW Badger, I think we'll get along fine [BD]

SINNER
27 February 2015, 13:08
I have to develop a hatred for Big 10 rivals as the Terps are new to that division. Watching the Terps smack around Wisconsin sure was nice the other night. LMAO

Jerry R
27 February 2015, 13:13

Welcome ! Looking forward to you sharing with us.

And, I like long walks on the beach [:D]

CK 187
27 February 2015, 14:08
I have to develop a hatred for Big 10 rivals as the Terps are new to that division. Watching the Terps smack around Wisconsin sure was nice the other night. LMAO

Live it up

Buckeye67
28 February 2015, 07:59
Thanks everyone!

Welcome aboard. While I am inclined to dislike you based on being a Buckeye and I being a UW Badger, I think we'll get along fine [BD]

No need to worry. I'm not an OSU fan (or any kind of sports fan really... unless it involves a trigger, that is). A "Buckeye" was simply someone from Ohio before OSU co-opted it. :)

Uffdaphil
28 February 2015, 09:06
Welcome you new guys. We are all sans borders here. We Minnesotans frolic with cheeseheads and even Iowans who can figure out which end of a Pmag to insert. Just don't rub it in how can friendly your state is. That's plain cruel.

CK 187
2 March 2015, 04:33
and even Iowans who can figure out which end of a Pmag to insert.

LMAO

19Delta302Bravo
24 March 2015, 10:57
Hello from the Kansas City Area. Just found this place, and really like it. Looking forward to reading over the threads.

Txfilmmaker
24 March 2015, 12:02
Hello from the Kansas City Area. Just found this place, and really like it. Looking forward to reading over the threads.

Welcome to WEVO. I'm from the Texas coalition. This is a pretty good group here. Usually civil :) and very informative.

GOST
24 March 2015, 12:45
Welcome aboard.

Jerry R
25 March 2015, 12:59
Welcome to WEVO - glad to have you here.

SINNER
25 March 2015, 13:31
Welcome.

gaizka
22 May 2015, 23:49
Didn't see a spot for noob introductions. Im in SoCal, SD specifically-wandered over from AR....you know the rest.
I like seeing that this site sticks to the subject of the AR and not the latest neckbeard news. Probably why I have 35 posts there, even though I signed up in 2005. Yeah, I lurk a lot.

Here is my joy stick, still a bit of work in progress, as Im trying to get the weight down.
All stock BCM upper parts, Idid however change out the barrel nut and gas block to Ti from V7.
Franklin Armory Lower with PSA lpk, but changing it to a Velocity drop in trigger this week.
Rainer Arms trigger guard.
Damage Industries Ceramic silicon butt stock spring.
BCM gunfighter grip
Vortex Sparc II rds

simple but I love her. She is lean and fast.

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb220/gaizkaeta/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-05/IMG_20150513_2347464_rewind_zpsfjskfymb.jpg (http://s211.photobucket.com/user/gaizkaeta/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-05/IMG_20150513_2347464_rewind_zpsfjskfymb.jpg.html)

six8
23 May 2015, 06:23
Welcome to Wevo. Nice stick

Dstrbdmedic167
23 May 2015, 06:26
Welcome and good looking rig!

Thompson
23 May 2015, 07:08
Welcome to WEVO gaizka. I think you'll like it here. A much more relaxed, respectable environment ... unlike places such as AR15.com, etc

Simple, but yet elegant. I like it!

alamo5000
23 May 2015, 07:30
Welcome aboard man.

Wevo is full of fantastic people.

You're gonna like it.

toolboxluis00200
23 May 2015, 07:59
Welcome to the family

Aragorn
23 May 2015, 16:20
Welcome! Nice rifle, the RA trigger guard is a nice touch.

Javi6455
10 June 2015, 20:14
Just want introduce myself. I am a former US Army Officer. I have been a gun entusiast for several decades now. I was referred by one member, of another forum from wich I am member as well. I found the site very interesting. I will keep on visiting and will try provide my "grain of sand" as well.

UWone77
10 June 2015, 20:16
Just want introduce myself. I am a former US Army Officer. I have been a gun entusiast for several decades now. I was referred by one member, of another forum from wich I am member as well. I found the site very interesting. I will keep on visiting and will try provide my "grain of sand" as well.

Welcome! Thank you for your service as well!

GOST
10 June 2015, 20:51
Welcome! Thank you for your service as well!

+1 Welcome aboard! I hope DSTRBDMEDIC167 wasn't the one who invited you.[BD]

Combat Shooters
16 June 2015, 06:52
Welcome Javi6465. This forum has a plethora of information, and a lot of knowledgeable people. I bet any question you have can be answered here.

rsc
30 December 2015, 09:45
Hey all, nice place you've got here!

New to the forum but not firearms. Looking forward to good discussions and learning new things. :)

DeviantLogic
30 December 2015, 09:57
Welcome to WEVO rsc! Glad to have you aboard.

Jerry R
30 December 2015, 12:06
Welcome rsc - sit back and enjoy the ride. Glad you're here.

Screwdriver
30 December 2015, 20:27
New guy here..... came from that other place.. ya know

Just signed up when i heard about the WEVO deal with SMOS. Awesome site!!

Battle Cock
30 December 2015, 22:35
New guy here..... came from that other place.. ya know

Just signed up when i heard about the WEVO deal with SMOS. Awesome site!!

Welcome! Good to see you have such great taste in parts! Look around, explore, you'll fit right in here. Plus, since I haven't seen GOST around for awhile there shouldn't be anyone here to scare you off!

Deadwing
31 December 2015, 22:45
Gost is rather conspicuous in his absence. I do hope that he'll post in this thread to re-introduce himself when he returns. [BD]

SINNER
31 December 2015, 23:48
Where has GOST been?

Txfilmmaker
1 January 2016, 16:40
Where has GOST been?

He has not been on Facebook either. Anyone know??

inthegame
7 September 2016, 15:22
Looking to build a 2nd AR and started researching parts by some Pacific Northwest suppliers, which landed me here. Weird that I didnt land here sooner. So far I have a Battle Arms Gen 2 forged lower and a Noveske Chrome lined 14.5 barrel. Debating Noveske/SMOS/Erathra rails in 12-14. Trigger, well too many ideas there. Every week it changes.

inthegame

UWone77
7 September 2016, 15:52
Looking to build a 2nd AR and started researching parts by some Pacific Northwest suppliers, which landed me here. Weird that I didnt land here sooner. So far I have a Battle Arms Gen 2 forged lower and a Noveske Chrome lined 14.5 barrel. Debating Noveske/SMOS/Erathra rails in 12-14. Trigger, well too many ideas there. Every week it changes.

inthegame

Welcome.

If you decide to go with SMOS, make sure you mention the forum and they'll give you the discount.

EO3
7 September 2016, 16:15

inthegame

Welcome to the WEVO! Can't go wrong with any of the PNW companies, but I personally like the E3 or SMOS rail purely because I'm a fan of M-LOK over Keymod.

Joelski
7 September 2016, 16:40
The Erathr3 rail will make you use beard oil, expensive cologne (by yourself) and skinny jeans. [:D]

Deadwing
12 September 2016, 03:04
The Erathr3 rail will make you use beard oil, expensive cologne (by yourself) and skinny jeans. [:D]

LOL! You crack me up, man. [BD]

Deadwing
12 September 2016, 03:11
Welcome to the WEVO! Can't go wrong with any of the PNW companies, but I personally like the E3 or SMOS rail purely because I'm a fan of M-LOK over Keymod.

Noveske offers their NSR in M-Lok (http://www.noveske.com/collections/parts/products/noveske-nsr-mlok-rail) now.

DISCOM
30 September 2016, 16:33
Look, I found the noob section!!!! The BEST site I have found in years (thank you). To the mods and admin my hats off to you.
I have been through the user submitted reviews and have not found anything about Proof Research. About to build another ar and was wondering if anyone had any thoughts. . .

And whats wrong with beard oil. . . [BD]

GOST
30 September 2016, 17:56
Welcome aboard Discom. If don't have a Apex membership at Rainier Arms you may want one if you are considering a Proof barrel.

DISCOM
30 September 2016, 18:25
Thank you GOST and, yes I have been a Apex member for awhile now.

inthegame
30 September 2016, 19:19
I personally like the Smos or era3 mlok better then the nst version. Too bad they don't have mlok nsr panels

gatordev
1 October 2016, 03:50
How about that new member bsnbsn9? He seems super-friendly and will no doubt add a lot of content here!

Deadwing
1 October 2016, 04:04
How about that new member bsnbsn9? He seems super-friendly and will no doubt add a lot of content here!

Why, gator. Whatever do you mean? [BD]

Thank you friends
I get a lot of information in this group
keep good posting & excellent pict :)
http://elincaso.top/4/b.png

Thank you friends

Thank you friends

Thank you friends

etc.

GOST
1 October 2016, 04:48

Thanks Gatordev, it's been taken care of.

Joelski
1 October 2016, 07:12
He brings something to each (and every) thread. It's like we got a new WEVO lampshade! [:D]

Battle Cock
1 October 2016, 08:26

His account was probably run by the same people running IG accounts that systematically like all my content over an extended period of time and comment the same thing on all of them. #banhammer [BD]

DeviantLogic
1 October 2016, 13:13
Their posts have been deleted and IP address reported. Feel free to PM mods/admins if you ever notice any strange activity or posts like bsnbsn9. We'll take care of em.

gatordev
1 October 2016, 14:37
Thanks Gatordev, it's been taken care of.

Their posts have been deleted and IP address reported. Feel free to PM mods/admins if you ever notice any strange activity or posts like bsnbsn9. We'll take care of em.

I was going to report one of his posts, but since it was so blatantly obvious he needed some admin attention, I figured you guys would deal with it pretty quick.

FortTom
11 October 2016, 12:12
Need someone to take him out? Lemme...lemmme....lemme...[:D]

DenverDave
16 November 2016, 13:44
I am an east cost (NY) transplant loving life in Colorado. Growing up I shot shotguns, skeet sporting clays etc. Rifles and pistols are illegal in NYC Moved to CO 4 years ago. As soon as I got my CO drivers License I went to the gun shop and picked up an AR-15. Have not managed to stop since then!

Long range shooting is my most recent passion. I joined a rifle club out in the middle of nowhere Eastern CO in May of this year. There we have a 1000 yard range. Steel 20" to 4" in size, every 100 yards from 400-1000. My shooting buddy and I head out there every weekend and work on our skills. We both shoot 6.5 Creedmoor. My LR gun is a Savage 10, his is a Ruger Precision Rifle. Great sport, really enjoy long range shooting. Just wish the ammo was not so $$$. I have no space to reload so stuck shooting factory.

Currently I have:
1-My long range 6.5 Creedmoor:
Savage 10 in XLR Chassis with XTR II 4-20x50 scope

2) AR-15 Lower with PRS stock and SSA-E trigger I run with:
- 20" 6.5 Grendel 20' Custom Upper
- 18" 223 Wylde PSA Upper

3) AR-15, 223 wylde, 16" barrel, lightweight custom build. MRO Red dot.

4) Canik TP9SF (P999mm pistol w/ vortex Viper red dot.

UWone77
16 November 2016, 14:00
Welcome Sir!

Axlnut
16 November 2016, 14:14
Indeed, Welcome!

alamo5000
16 November 2016, 15:44
Welcome to the forum!

Thompson
16 November 2016, 20:36
Welcome to WEVO. You'll find this is a much more relaxed forum compared to some of the others out there. Never be afraid to ask questions here; you won't get grilled.

Now what do you say about MilSurp? They are sooooo much fun [:)]

Tyrannosaur
17 November 2016, 04:38
Welcome to the cool club

Jerry R
17 November 2016, 08:28
Welcome aboard !

Eric
17 November 2016, 23:03
Welcome Dave. Your thread was merged with this existing one.

dawiz711
29 November 2016, 17:17
Hi guys, thought I might come out of hiding. Been lurking for awhile now, learned a lot and I've been very pleased & impressed by the caliber of folks that frequent the board.

Though I grew up shooting, it's taken awhile for the funds and passion to come together. Though I'm still pretty broke haha.

I'm in the process of building up the parts for my (first ever) AR-15 pistol build, with a major focus on fitting into my hiking/backcountry pack setup. Was going to add my two cents to the black Friday thread, thought I'd better introduce myself first.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Eric
29 November 2016, 18:22
Welcome dawiz711!

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Thompson
29 November 2016, 18:52
Though I'm still pretty broke haha.
Stay any longer, you'll stay broke [BD]

Welcome. Don't feel afraid to ask questions, we won't bite.

SINNER
29 November 2016, 20:08
Hi guys, thought I might come out of hiding. Been lurking for awhile now, learned a lot and I've been very pleased & impressed by the caliber of folks that frequent the board.

Though I grew up shooting, it's taken awhile for the funds and passion to come together. Though I'm still pretty broke haha.

I'm in the process of building up the parts for my (first ever) AR-15 pistol build, with a major focus on fitting into my hiking/backcountry pack setup. Was going to add my two cents to the black Friday thread, thought I'd better introduce myself first.

Welcome to the forum

Jerry R
30 November 2016, 06:46
Welcome to WEVO !!

Das Jared
6 December 2016, 12:32
Not new, have just been on a hiatus. Will be back a lot more often.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

GarandShooter
22 February 2017, 13:53
New guy from Texas. Main interest is Milsurps but I've got the itch to build a MK18 clone now that I've completed my M16A1 clone.
Hoping to find all the info I need here!

Stickman
22 February 2017, 14:31
New guy from Texas. Main interest is Milsurps but I've got the itch to build a MK18 clone now that I've completed my M16A1 clone.
Hoping to find all the info I need here!

Welcome to the club!

There is a member here gatordev, who likes to point out when people don't have real MK18 clones. He might be a good source. Ask another admin here about that.

GarandShooter
22 February 2017, 14:40
Welcome to the club!

There is a member here gatordev, who likes to point out when people don't have real MK18 clones. He might be a good source. Ask another admin here about that.

Thanks for the warm welcome Stickman. Love your photography skills by the way.

I'll have to keep an eye out for gator. ;) may not be an issue considering these DD MK18 Rails seem to be like hens teeth!

FortTom
22 February 2017, 14:53
Garand Shooter and DAWiz, reading through the introduction thread, I noticed everyone forgot to tell you it's very expensive to post here. I'll PM you with my mailing address and you can send your checks there.

Don't sweat it if you're a little tight on ca$h, I can set you up with a payment plan to fit any budget![:D]

Otherwise, welcome! and have fun!

FT

GarandShooter
22 February 2017, 14:54
Garand Shooter and DAWiz, reading through the introduction thread, I noticed everyone forgot to tell you it's very expensive to post here. I'll PM you with my mailing address and you can send your checks there.

Don't sweat it if you're a little tight on the budget, I can set you up with a payment plan to fit any budget![:D]

FT

Lol, if someone had warned me how much forums were going to cost me whenever I got into milsurps, I'd have canceled my internet provider right then and there. [emoji23]

gatordev
23 February 2017, 04:18
There is a member here gatordev, who likes to point out when people don't have real MK18 clones.

Such hate. I only do that because I don't have a correct one either!

Pyzik
23 February 2017, 09:19

Don't sweat it if you're a little tight on ca$h, I can set you up with a payment plan to fit any budget![:D]

FT

Ha, yeah welcome to the forum guys. Hope you like being poor.

GarandShooter
23 February 2017, 10:22
Ha, yeah welcome to the forum guys. Hope you like being poor.

As if Milsurps were bad enough, I think I'll be selling body parts to fund this MK18 clone.

Thompson
25 February 2017, 12:28
Main interest is Milsurps
https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/684/32201595515_33314a9b1f_h.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/R4xAsF)

Welcome. We shall get a long just fine then.

GarandShooter
25 February 2017, 14:01
Beautiful shot! Love the lockbar sights.

dawiz711
25 February 2017, 15:37

FT
Haha too slow, I'm already living in a van, down by the river.

Thompson
25 February 2017, 16:27
Beautiful shot! Love the lockbar sights.
Thanks, it's a correct SA/NFR June '45 (barrel swallows the guage though :().

You should keep your eye on this thread: http://www.weaponevolution.com/forum/showthread.php?9012-MilSurp

GarandShooter
25 February 2017, 16:39
Thanks, it's a correct SA/NFR June '45 (barrel swallows the guage though :().

You should keep your eye on this thread: http://www.weaponevolution.com/forum/showthread.php?9012-MilSurp

Fun thread! I'll throw some of my weapons up from time to time until y'all get tired of it :)

poimen
24 April 2017, 11:11
hi everyone! new member. new to the gun building scene. i'm trying my hand at my first AR15 soon. just came to ask some questions and get some information. so far i'm happy with the help i've gotten. thanks everyone!

Pyzik
24 April 2017, 11:31
hi everyone! new member. new to the gun building scene. i'm trying my hand at my first AR15 soon. just came to ask some questions and get some information. so far i'm happy with the help i've gotten. thanks everyone!

Welcome! Make sure you update us when you get it built.

mustangfreek
24 April 2017, 14:27
Welcome Poimen!!

There's plenty of info around here , look around and ask away if any questions.

Jerry R
24 April 2017, 16:41
Welcome to WEVO !

FortTom
24 April 2017, 19:23
Welcome. Probably all the help you'll ever need can be found here. Good luck!

FT

cjd3
24 April 2017, 19:26

Welcome to the fun. Lot's of great folks here, lot's of great info, and lot's of great photos. Get your camera ready, because you will be asked for pics!

Eric
25 April 2017, 03:59
Welcome, and watch your wallet. [emoji6]

poimen
25 April 2017, 18:43
it'll be a while till i'm finished...unfortunately i have to grab parts as i can afford them, and they only let me sell plasma 2 times a week. hahaha. (i'd laugh harder if it weren't true.)

Stickman
25 April 2017, 23:27
it'll be a while till i'm finished...unfortunately i have to grab parts as i can afford them, and they only let me sell plasma 2 times a week. hahaha. (i'd laugh harder if it weren't true.)

We've all been there!

TENTEX
27 April 2017, 06:22
Resident Lurker. Picked up SMOS receiver set an its currently being Cerakoted.

Searched interwebs for SMOS and found this place and became a member.

Lots a good info on how to empty your wallet here.

alamo5000
27 April 2017, 07:32

You got that right. As soon as you're broke but have a safe full of guns you will become official! [BD]

EO3
27 April 2017, 08:00
Resident Lurker. Picked up SMOS receiver set an its currently being Cerakoted.

Searched interwebs for SMOS and found this place and became a member.

Welcome aboard! I'd say this picture sums up how you'll feel being a member here: 3222

Sancho Panza
22 May 2017, 09:35
Hey, y'all!!!

GOST
22 May 2017, 09:47
Welcome aboard.

inthegame
22 May 2017, 11:38
Bienvenido

Jerry R
22 May 2017, 12:32
Hey, y'all!!!

Welcome aboard ---- I like your cigars !!!
https://c1.staticflickr.com/4/3853/33725248285_06a0cb0720_o.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/TobHm2)Ashtray Stack (https://flic.kr/p/TobHm2) by Jerry R (https://www.flickr.com/photos/9663868@N05/), on Flickr

Sancho Panza
22 May 2017, 15:47
They're OK; but I prefer the Sancho Panza Non Plus [pop]

Thanks for the welcome, gentlemen.

Jester Gunwerkz
30 May 2017, 07:45
New member here, from Oklahoma. Thanks for having me.

Eric
30 May 2017, 07:56
Welcome JG!

Jester Gunwerkz
30 May 2017, 08:26
Welcome JG!

Thanks for the welcome, I look forward to being part of the community.

Jerry R
30 May 2017, 09:22
Welcome to WEVO Jester !

Jester Gunwerkz
30 May 2017, 10:25
Welcome to WEVO Jester !

Thanks Jerry, happy to be aboard.

762slinger
30 May 2017, 10:55
Returning member, used to have username m24shooter here.

GOST
30 May 2017, 10:58
Glad to have you.

Returning member, used to have username m24shooter here.

Welcome back.

Thompson
30 May 2017, 14:58
Welcome welcome (back)

loktite
1 June 2017, 07:22
New member here, from North Texas. Have browsed to this site a few times previously, and have found a great wealth of info.

GOST
1 June 2017, 07:24
Glad to have you.

Jerry R
1 June 2017, 08:50
Welcome aboard !

alamo5000
1 June 2017, 08:56
New member here, from North Texas. Have browsed to this site a few times previously, and have found a great wealth of info.

Yankees are welcome too! [:D]

Welcome from SE Texas LOL!!!

PS Don't eat Mexican food anywhere North of Dallas.

Joelski
26 August 2017, 15:29
Welcome JMJ! Please don't hold it against him for knowing me! [:D] he's a good doobie and uses his stuff. He'll fit in well with this band of challenges individuals!

Aragorn
26 August 2017, 17:25
North Texas? Where at? I also north Texas, just above Dallas.

Big_Tom
26 August 2017, 17:57
North Texas? Where at? I also north Texas, just above Dallas.

Welcome to WEVO. Im also North Texas. Just north of Denton.

Aragorn
26 August 2017, 20:09
Welcome to WEVO. Im also North Texas. Just north of Denton.

No shit? I live in Denton!

JMJ
27 August 2017, 14:46
Welcome JMJ! Please don't hold it against him for knowing me! [:D] he's a good doobie and uses his stuff. He'll fit in well with this band of challenges individuals!

Thanks man!

Hi everyone. I'm from South Louisiana, I've pretty much grown up with a firearm in my hands since I was 4-5 years old pack'n a .410 along on duck hunts with my Ole Man then got into deer hunting and competitive shooting around the age of 12. I also grew up doing anything I could to be in the outdoors, camping, hiking, canoeing, trail riding mountain bikes and was actively involved in Boy Scouts earning my Eagle Scout. Most all of those interests carried over into adulthood along with picking up learning bushcrafting skills, building AR's and doing a little quality whitetail management with a friend.

I'm super impressed with the wealth of knowledge on this forum I've seen so far and look forward to being active here.

OneGearhead
3 December 2017, 08:37
Hi everyone. Name is Zeke. I'm good friends with KW900A. I think I've actually been a member for a while, but this is my first post and first time really ON the site. So far from what I've seen though, it seems like a good place. Got my FIRST gun when I was born from my grandad. H&R single shot 20ga. Then his .308 742 Woodsmaster when he had a quadruple bypass done in case he didn't make it through. He did. But then I got a Marlin Lil' Buckaroo. Been on the warpath ever since. Haha. To 90% of my friends, I'm THE proverbial gun guy. I just enjoy it and try to help out when I can. Currently residing in VA. Been here since I was 3-4. Born in and lived in WV until then. Seems like a lot of cool, laid back people on here. Glad my buddy got me to sign up!

alamo5000
3 December 2017, 09:42
Hi everyone. Name is Zeke. I'm good friends with KW900A. I think I've actually been a member for a while, but this is my first post and first time really ON the site. So far from what I've seen though, it seems like a good place. Got my FIRST gun when I was born from my grandad. H&R single shot 20ga. Then his .308 742 Woodsmaster when he had a quadruple bypass done in case he didn't make it through. He did. But then I got a Marlin Lil' Buckaroo. Been on the warpath ever since. Haha. To 90% of my friends, I'm THE proverbial gun guy. I just enjoy it and try to help out when I can. Currently residing in VA. Been here since I was 3-4. Born in and lived in WV until then. Seems like a lot of cool, laid back people on here. Glad my buddy got me to sign up!

Welcome aboard. This is the place to be man. For sure.

Joelski
3 December 2017, 15:39
Welcome, Zeke. It's a good place.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

PJD642
11 December 2017, 18:27
Greetings all, Patrick from NE Ohio here. I actually signed up as a member over 10 years ago, posted twice...and then life went awry. Fast forward to now, I'm a soon to be retired LEO and rediscovered the site during a search for info while building my latest AR.

mustangfreek
12 December 2017, 04:10
Welcome PJD642 !!

Uffdaphil
12 December 2017, 05:54
Welcome Patrick and Zeke. That pew-pew cow made me chuckle. Bovines have the best trigger discipline!

Joelski
13 December 2017, 04:25
Welcome Patrick. Fellow Ohio boy here, right down 77 from ya.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Eric
14 December 2017, 09:44
Greetings all, Patrick from NE Ohio here. I actually signed up as a member over 10 years ago, posted twice...and then life went awry. Fast forward to now, I'm a soon to be retired LEO and rediscovered the site during a search for info while building my latest AR.Congrats on the upcoming retirement, and welcome.

Gundoc
2 June 2018, 11:51
Good Afternoon all,
new to the site, moved to Texas last year from the UK after retiring out of the British Army after 23 years.
Currently the builder of dreams (well, Guns) at Lantac-USA.

Jerry R
2 June 2018, 12:11
Welcome to WEVO.

Joelski
2 June 2018, 16:29
Welcome aboard! Post some rifle pics. I'm sure it was a culture shock coming from an oppressed civilian/retiree life in GB to the cradle of freedom in the United States! Brexit was a step in the right direction, but the people need to do a lot more to take back their country, starting with booting Kahn out of office!

Good Afternoon all,
new to the site, moved to Texas last year from the UK after retiring out of the British Army after 23 years.

alamo5000
2 June 2018, 17:15
Good Afternoon all,

Well dayum! Welcome to the fold! And definitely welcome to Texas!

BoilerUp
2 June 2018, 21:24
Good Afternoon all,

Welcome to the forum...and freedom.

frankenstienARshooter
1 December 2018, 14:25
Hey, I'm new here, but not to reloading, I had to get out of it for a few years due to $$$$, but thanks to my GF who also has her own AR, & bought me reloading equipment for Christmas I'm back into it again, only problem is I have to wait for my Lee Challenger kit, dies, etc
lol.... Anyways back on topic, I found this site looking for cfe223 loading data, & found all kinds of goodies….[:)]

UWone77
1 December 2018, 14:36
Hey, I'm new here, but not to reloading, I had to get out of it for a few years due to $$$$, but thanks to my GF who also has her own AR, & bought me reloading equipment for Christmas I'm back into it again, only problem is I have to wait for my Lee Challenger kit, dies, etc
lol.... Anyways back on topic, I found this site looking for cfe223 loading data, & found all kinds of goodies….[:)]

Welcome!

Jerry R
1 December 2018, 14:47
Welcome aboard!

Inavexedr
21 August 2020, 12:54
Hello I'm Bobby from New York and working on the installment loans (https://maybeloan.com/installment-loans).
I'm beginner hunter.

mustangfreek
21 August 2020, 14:17
Hello I'm Bobby from New York.
I'm beginner hunter.

Welcome

What do you hunt?

BoilerUp
21 August 2020, 19:00
Welcome

What do you hunt?

Beginners, I presumed.

BoilerUp
21 August 2020, 19:01
Hello I'm Bobby from New York.
I'm beginner hunter.

Which region? I lived in Finger Lakes for a bit during grad school and liked it. I feel bad for the 98% of the state that isn't NYC. Could otherwise be a decent place to live.

Joelski
22 August 2020, 09:32
Which region? I lived in Finger Lakes for a bit during grad school and liked it. I feel bad for the 98% of the state that isn't NYC. Could otherwise be a decent place to live.

The part that isn't NYC is what appeals to me. I feel bad their state government is more of a tyranny than a republic.

braxton74
30 September 2020, 21:57
From West florida I'm into a lot of weapons especially AR-15. Be it for hunting and target shooting. You can always ping me. Looking forward to connecting!

Jerry R
1 October 2020, 05:49
Welcome to WEVO.

braxton74
2 October 2020, 22:17
Welcome to WEVO.

Thanks

Grimm
8 September 2023, 11:40
Hey everybody! Im excited to be here. Im really looking forward to meeting like-minded people and hopefully making a few new friends along the way! Thanks for having me! [:D]

UWone77
8 September 2023, 12:46
Hey everybody! Im excited to be here. Im really looking forward to meeting like-minded people and hopefully making a few new friends along the way! Thanks for having me! [:D]

Welcome!

TheRifleman
8 September 2023, 14:11
Interesting signature lines.

Welcome.

Stone
10 September 2023, 13:16
Welcome!

Uffdaphil
10 September 2023, 14:48
Welcome aboard.

Jerry R
10 September 2023, 17:04
Welcome to WEVO !

Joelski
11 September 2023, 04:28
Welcome! Grab a beverage and post up. It’s a good place. We love pics; dump ‘em in!