PDA

View Full Version : Anvil Arms lowers?

TigerStripe
1 December 2007, 10:40
Anyone have one of these? Are they good quality?

TIA,

TS

Stickman
1 December 2007, 13:03
TS,

A lower receiver is simply a shell, and its in spec or its not. I've not heard much bad in the way of the AA lowers, but I haven't heard a lot about them in general. I'm not sure who makes them for AA.

Is there a reason you are looking for the AA lower, or is it something that is available at a decent price?

Mike91A
1 December 2007, 21:08
Tried to get a couple but was told all are being used for builds, to check back. I was looking at these becuase AA ( Anvil Arms ) lowers are marked multi cal. and who knows if cal of upper will have to match lower cal marking someday . Also I am a blacksmith and thought the logo would be noval.

TigerStripe
1 December 2007, 22:54
TS,

A lower receiver is simply a shell, and its in spec or its not. I've not heard much bad in the way of the AA lowers, but I haven't heard a lot about them in general. I'm not sure who makes them for AA.

Is there a reason you are looking for the AA lower, or is it something that is available at a decent price?

They're supposed to be a decent price. They offer custom engraving on their lowers. I was really checking for another guy and thought I'd run it buy some knowledgeable people... I've still got two lowers that need uppers...

TS

5.56 Five0
3 January 2008, 20:04
I have used one for a build for a fellow LEO. The fit and finish was nice. All the forging slag etc. was removed for aesthetic reasons too. It reminded me of RRA and Denny's Global Tactical lowers.

TigerStripe
5 January 2008, 19:20
Cool, 556!

Thanks,

TS

sonrider657
18 February 2008, 16:49
I have one (I have one of their uppers as well). Top notch stuff and excellent personal service. Buy with confidence.

Mudfoot
23 February 2008, 14:55
I have several build using Anvil Arms lowers and LPKs. They are very high quality, at a great price. Buy with confidence from Jon @ Anvil.

TigerStripe
23 February 2008, 17:39
I have several build using Anvil Arms lowers and LPKs. They are very high quality, at a great price. Buy with confidence from Jon @ Anvil.

Thanks

TS