PDA

View Full Version : Magpul Billet Lower/ UBR/ 20 PMAG

Stickman
4 December 2007, 01:18
For those people who have been waiting, here is a picture that shows the Magpul lower, Magpul UBR, and Magpul 20 round PMAG.

http://stickman.rainierarms.com/galleries/Magpul%20II/IMG_8566%201028%20Stick.jpg

Rather_Static
4 December 2007, 16:53
Stick, whats the gouge on the reality of the lowers things hitting the market for us?

Also, whats the skinny on the take down pins? They modified those as well? Looks like a little tit, easier to push.

Thanks!

TigerStripe
4 December 2007, 19:20
That does indeed look nice. I like the UBR stock as well...

TS

Paulinski
4 December 2007, 19:29
Very Slick. We need 1000's of each. [:)]

Nova
4 December 2007, 21:27
I love that UBR, I hope its available soon.

Stickman
4 December 2007, 23:05
Stick, whats the gouge on the reality of the lowers things hitting the market for us?

Also, whats the skinny on the take down pins? They modified those as well? Looks like a little tit, easier to push.

Thanks!

No idea on the price or release date, I'm guessing before the end of the year, but its a guess. The take down pins are KNS. I used them because I wanted this build to look a little different.

Rather_Static
5 December 2007, 15:23
Well look at what the boot didn't know..I had no idea KNS made take down pins.

Thanks for the info...

guam50
8 December 2007, 00:49
Now that is one beautiful lower! Now if they would come up with an upper design to match...

SHIHAN
8 December 2007, 12:02
Stick how would you compare the Magpul lower to the Sundevil?

Victor-TNVC
12 December 2007, 19:01
Great PIC Stick!

Vic

Stickman
13 December 2007, 09:48
Stick how would you compare the Magpul lower to the Sundevil?

Functionally? They will be quite similar.

Aesthetically? Its a personal issue, but there is no doubt that the limited release and low run of the Magpul lowers will make them a highly sought after piece for Magpul Groupies and collectors.

I also think the Magpul lowers are going to be hard for most people to lay their hands on.

Stickman
13 December 2007, 09:48
Great PIC Stick!

Vic

Good to see you over here, its about time you made it!

Stickman
13 December 2007, 09:51
Here is the Magpul lower, Magpul UBR, Magpul 20 round PMAG, Magpul PMAG Ranger Plate, and Gear sector ASP sling (also carried by Magpul).

http://stickman.rainierarms.com/galleries/Magpul%20II/IMG_9005%201028%20Stick.jpg

Stickman
13 December 2007, 10:00
Same setup but running the Gear Sector ASP-V (also carried by Magpul).

http://stickman.rainierarms.com/galleries/Magpul%20II/IMG_9010%201028%20Stick.jpg

Victor-TNVC
13 December 2007, 16:32
Good to see you over here, its about time you made it!

Thanks, very cool over here...Like a backyard group of guys smoking cigars and showing off some VERY nice gear!

Stickman
13 December 2007, 17:29
Thanks, very cool over here...Like a backyard group of guys smoking cigars and showing off some VERY nice gear!

.... and playing with new toys. [:D]

markm
14 December 2007, 10:39
I put my name in the hat to get one of these Magpul lowers.

If I get one...

I bet I'll be the only guy with an A2 grip and an old Colt 4 POS stock on it.[BD]

jackal2001
4 January 2008, 12:00
I can't believe that you would actually spend money on a product that has no benefit over a standard forged lower markm. Guess times are changing.

Well there was one post that magpul stated the lowers would be out at the end of November, but we all know how that goes.

erslll
7 January 2008, 21:59
I already know this probably a silly question but here goes........

When are the Pmag Ranger floor plates going to be available? I guess the question really is... Are they going to available to the general public at some point?

Stickman
8 January 2008, 10:01
I already know this probably a silly question but here goes........

When are the Pmag Ranger floor plates going to be available? I guess the question really is... Are they going to available to the general public at some point?

Yes they are. The PMAG Ranger Plates are in prototype stage, and are going to be released as a production item. Magpul no longer gives release dates due to the complaints they have gotten when estimated release dates have fallen behind.

There is no question that they are coming for the LE/ MIL/ Civilian markets.

erslll
8 January 2008, 18:41
Yes they are. The PMAG Ranger Plates are in prototype stage, and are going to be released as a production item. Magpul no longer gives release dates due to the complaints they have gotten when estimated release dates have fallen behind.

There is no question that they are coming for the LE/ MIL/ Civilian markets.

Very cool!

I completely understand Magpul's new policy on release dates and apologize if I came off sounding like a smart apple. [:)]:o

On to another PMAG question. Is anyone else not having luck with .204 Ruger shells and the PMAGs?

Stickman
8 January 2008, 23:32
You didn't come across poorly at all, and thankyou for that. There is no problem asking about items and release dates, but when people start complaining and crying about not having an item that isn't in production status, I have little use that style of comment.

Tac71
10 January 2008, 20:45
Stick Great Photo's. Quick question any time lines on the Ranger Plate for the Pmags? Looks clean...

Tac71
10 January 2008, 20:47
Guys I apologize for the last post I had not gotten through all the threads looks like you guys beat me to the punch... Little Cherry......