PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to all forum members

N8dawg16
23 December 2009, 13:25
Thanks for this great forum everyone. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

Also, for the LEO's on the board stay safe out there and keep each other safe. WA (my state) has had a rough year. Thanks for your service.

To all the servicemen and women, thank you for your service to our great nation and stay safe.

N8dawg16

PS I apologize if this is not posted in the right spot, but thought it needed to be said on this board.

Quib
23 December 2009, 14:13
Merry Christmas to all. [:)]

Quib and Family

Paulo_Santos
23 December 2009, 16:25
Thanks N8. Merry Christmas everyone. Please stay safe.

Randall Kepley
23 December 2009, 20:37
Merry Christmas everyone! R.K.

Eric
24 December 2009, 00:34
Also, for the LEO's on the board stay safe out there and keep each other safe. WA (my state) has had a rough year. . Indeed it has. As we gather with our families this Christmas, let's take a moment to pray for the speedy recovery of Deputy Kent Mundell and Sgt. Nick Hausner (http://www.king5.com/news/local/Officer-involved-shooting-in-Pierce-County-79875477.html), who are the most recent victims of attacks on Law Enforcement.

Narc
24 December 2009, 00:37
Indeed it has. As we gather with our families this Christmas, let's take a moment to pray for the speedy recovery of Deputy Kent Mundell and Sgt. Nick Hausner (http://www.king5.com/news/local/Officer-involved-shooting-in-Pierce-County-79875477.html), who are the most recent victims of attacks on Law Enforcement.

Well said.

My family and department have been praying for Sgt Hausner and Deputy Mundell.

Thank you N8dawg16

Go4broke
24 December 2009, 23:47
Merry Christmas to all !

To all the LEO's out there...Thank you for you're service...Stay vigilant and stay safe.

Aragorn
25 December 2009, 07:34
Merry Christmas everyone!

m24shooter
25 December 2009, 08:19
Feliz Navidad y'all.
I've got two officers on the road today/tonight. I'll be taking them some special holiday cheer later.
For anybody else pulling a shift today, I hope you end it the same way you started. Stay safe and warm and I hope you get some time to enjoy the holiday with your family.