PDA

View Full Version : AAC Flash Hider Question???

WileyCoyote
15 January 2010, 21:44
I have an LWRC M6A3 complete rifle which I want to suppress. Can I install the Advanced Armament Blackout 51T Flash Hider M.I.T.E.R. Mount on it so I may put on the SPR/M4 fast attach silencer on it??? Can I install the flash hider myself? Do I need a different barrel other than the one that came with my rifle?

If so does anyone know where I can the best deal is to purchase both of these items? Or should I order them directly from AAC website?

Thanks

Stickman
15 January 2010, 23:09
Match the mount to the can you are looking for. They thread on like a standard FS, but you use the supplied threadlocker to secure it in place.

You can buy the mount from a bunch of places, but the can you will want to buy in your state.

WileyCoyote
15 January 2010, 23:59
Match the mount to the can you are looking for. They thread on like a standard FS, but you use the supplied threadlocker to secure it in place.

You can buy the mount from a bunch of places, but the can you will want to buy in your state.

Thanks Stickman. I replied to your message as well. Thanks for your insight and help