PDA

View Full Version : Updated Magpul Website and 2010 Catalog

chem_guy
18 January 2010, 10:07
In case you didn't know the updated Magpul website is up and running (mostly). The big bonus - their 2010 catalog. You do have to register with the website in order to view it. Took about a minute to accomplish. Very cool stuff. They are also tagging into the Magpul Dynamics "brand" and also including their airsoft training line as well.

Big item: Mid and rifle length MOE handguards.

Yes - I am a drinker of the kool-aid. And right now the kool-aid tastes oh so good.

(Back story to that. My brother (current 12 yr LEO) introduced me to Magpul several years ago - I thought okay, interesting, but not for me. What a difference a few years make!)

To DL it:
http://fat.pi.gs/~ry/m2010.zip

Or register for it:
http://www.magpul.com/catalogsignup.html

Army Chief
18 January 2010, 10:13
I downloaded it this morning when I saw the new site, and thought perhaps that I was joining the party a bit late. Needless to say, things seem to really be coming together at Magpul, and I was especially happy to see the new web presence go live.

AC

Optimus Prime
18 January 2010, 10:40
40 round Pmags look like fun too.

Mat
18 January 2010, 10:54
Big item: Mid and rifle length MOE handguards.

Yes - I am a drinker of the kool-aid. And right now the kool-aid tastes oh so good.

It's already offset other plans I had this year, a rifle-length micro-weight sounds really fun.

103m 95g
18 January 2010, 14:28
Watch out Stick, got a Louisiana Boy with Photo credits in the catalog.

Lots of interesting stuff, the biggest suprize for me was the FVG's

Gator
19 January 2010, 04:16
Nice! Im liking the RVG but still partial to the AFG though.
New website is great too. Suits their image better from a marketing stand point. [:)]
The iPhone Field Case is annoying... Just when I was contemplating getting rid of the stupid thing, something like this pops up in the market and forces me to keep it. [:D]

Creeky73
19 January 2010, 12:13
I couldn't be more excited. I am admittedly a Magpul groupie, and some of the items in the 2010 catalog are almost as if they read my mind. Mid and rifle length MOE handguards, and now you can get two styles of forward grips that match their colors perfectly. I guess they wanted more of my money....

michschi
23 February 2010, 09:23
I couldn't be more excited. I am admittedly a Magpul groupie, and some of the items in the 2010 catalog are almost as if they read my mind. Mid and rifle length MOE handguards, and now you can get two styles of forward grips that match their colors perfectly. I guess they wanted more of my money....

and will get it along with more of mine!