PDA

View Full Version : Noveske upper question???

WileyCoyote
18 January 2010, 13:30
I am in the market for a Noveske upper and I realize most of the popular or good ones are temp out of stock. I am really impressed wit Noveske rifle works craftmanship, looks, etc. My question is which one should I go with? I am running a LWRC M6A3 16.1" complete rifle now which I love. I seem to be partial to the N4 light recce's. Stickman informed that the N4 barrel is the best one. But I dont know the difference between the switchblock, VIS, low profile, etc. Which one is best or better? What lentgh should I go with? My ultimate goal is to have a SBR and a SPR to go with my current LWRC. I would love to get a hold of one of those Limted Edition MPL/SPR Noveske/Magpul rifles however they are hard to find and very expensive. Can someone explain or send me information or links to where I can go to research them?

Thank you

WileyCoyote
18 January 2010, 13:34
Noveske has a great offer going right now too. You get a free lower with a purchase of any upper. That sounds like a great deal. But they dont seem to have the upper I want or would go with. And I anticipate that the uppers you all will recommend are temp out of stock. Plus for the money I would spend on an upper should I just go with a complete Noveske rifle if I can find the one I like or that you may recommend? I also pla on getting it outfitted with the AAC long flash hider that will accomodate the SPR/M4 can that I plan to purchase.

Paulo_Santos
18 January 2010, 15:09
The VLTOR VIS is the monolithic type upper receiver. If you plan kn going with an SPR build, I'd go with that over a regular upper receiver. The Switchblock is nice if you plan on using a suppressor. You also have to consider between the N4 series or the Stainless Series.