PDA

View Full Version : WTF Is this legal

Dutch
20 January 2010, 16:44
What happens when modern soldiers get mashed together with Capt Ahab and both searching for the popular white whale? You get the freaky combo of the day! Opinions may very but the LCW Harpoon Arrow Gun hung under you favorite AR platform means everything is in season. With ready reloads mounted on the left side you can let your gun cool down as you launch a plus sized stainless steel Rambo style arrows at your adversary. Fight on and keep it freaky!

Dutch

http://militarytimes.com/blogs/gearscout/wp-content/blogs.dir/5/files/shark-gun/stck0240.jpg

Paulo_Santos
20 January 2010, 16:57
I definitely won't be getting one of those anytime soon. It must have been one of those things that looked great on paper. LOL.

Quib
20 January 2010, 17:27
LOL.....is that one of those explosive arrow tips from “Rambo”? :eek:

HeavyDuty
20 January 2010, 18:27
I need one of those for the neighbor's cat that keeps crapping in my wife's flowerbed.

Devilphish
20 January 2010, 18:49
New age Dukes of Hazzard.

Optimus Prime
20 January 2010, 21:41
How fast is it to switch between this and your chainsaw?

As for legal, just SBR the 10/22.

rebelEMPIRE
22 January 2010, 18:59
This thread made my day. Although, I'd very much prefer a chainsaw over Rambo's explosive arrows. lol

-rebelEMPIRE

federalist22
23 January 2010, 06:00
I like the way the steel arrows are mounted on the left since I am right handed. That's the way I would roll with that beast, maintaining grip with my fire-control hand and manipulating the arrow or mag reload with the left hand. But with that rig you definitely need a Magpul BAD or something to release and lock the AR bolt carriage.

m24shooter
24 January 2010, 07:56
Is this Operator Grade? Because if it isn't I can't take it seriously.

And I want to take it seriously.

Eric
24 January 2010, 16:29
That's almost as slick as the Taser mounted to the M4.

scumhunter
25 January 2010, 14:49
I wonder if I could use this to deer hunt during archery season...........[crazy]